Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renoGirl

Rachel's Reno Blog

Finally, HDB is screeding my floor these few days. Before that, they told me, "girl.. no need worry, we very fast de. you call us today, we come in 2days." In the end they come 2weeks later. And ya, my schedule is late by a week now. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Pop over my place on sunday. nth much done. Hopefully, after HDB screeding, everything will run smoothly. This friday, the aircon contractor will be coming to run the aircon pipping. Will upload photos when my floor is "dry"

:sport-smiley-004: *Feeling confused* haha..

hur how come HDB doing screeding? not your ID meh?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Updates.

Hubby was very angry just now. Our kitchen glass doors, part of the track fall off! Then we realise, they use small pieces of track to connect to together. !! Infact they use 3! How stupid is that. We haven't even use it yet and now the track is falling off. Hubby called up the ID and !@#$#@@$ !! him. Told him to better change to 1 single tracking instead.

And I fully agree, no renovations comes with no hisccups.

Wah!:dancingqueen: So scary le...not only this, but the other problems you mentioned earlier. My reno just started on 17th, monday. I hope I am in good hands....*cross fingers*. btw, who is yr ID? Did I miss it along the Blog? and when's yr Reno ETC?

Hope things go smoothly for you from now on!

Hi all.. some updates again~...

Glasswork rectified. FINALLY.

Flooring almost done, only the chemical wipe and skirting not done yet.

Ceiling fans installed~

The room that I will be sleeping in. (Ceiling Fan + Platform)

DSC00007-1.jpg

very nice colors!:bangwall:

your gate looks very nice

though i can't seem to imagine how it'll look like in yellow :dunno::)

you've got quite a lot of carpentry works :) :)

wish i had the budget for it but guess have to satisfy myself with off-the-shelf purchases :notti: