Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renoGirl

Rachel's Reno Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks! The living area will definitely going to look spacious as we will be hacking our study away to make way for a dining area and we are sort of going to have a open concept kitchen.. Anyway its at woodlands dr 16. But the rooms are kinda small for EA i feel.

haha! My hubby and I going for a modern resort theme... but not sure the end result will fit the theme or not.. We prefer our home to have a very "relaxing" feel.. :yamseng:

good for you.. hope to see more pic soon.. !!

where ur new flat?? which part of woodlands

Why hack away the study? Having 4 rooms is a blessing, you can have a dedicated study/computer/internet/entertainment room + one room for each child (or a spare bedroom for your mom-in-law, etc).

:sport-smiley-004: welcome~ hmm applefeak - quite sharp to see those...

anyway welcome to reno talk~

long time didnt spam on pple thread liao hee hee

good luck in ur reno~

indeed if conceal sure next time got prob.. mayb your contractor can help to conceal portion of wiring like mine, we got some points actually drill holes thru wall to make it look less wire in the living room.. so there is less wire showing out..

my hubby like conceal i don like.. my dad an electrician.. he don like conceal too.. surely next time want rewire or wat they will had a hard time lookin for wires to connect.. and you must really know how the wire runs else headache.

welcome to renotalk!:P

got a dad who is a electrician - good sah - you will make less mistakes in reno with your dad around.

Harlow! Welcome to renotalk! :bangwall:

Ur house looks very bright :P

Btw, ur side window very interesting...the 3 small rect panel window, neber see b4...can it be opened? Me jus veli curious....

welcome to renotalk!:furious:

got a dad who is a electrician - good sah - you will make less mistakes in reno with your dad around.

hee, i didn't get my dad to monitor, but learn from him thru what he had used to say, and cum did tell my contractor don play play, :deal:

my dad works in big company in contruction building and his pride is parkway parade lights done by him many many years when i was a kid..

somehow i will take more extra precaution so that he won;t scold me.. he always test me what i know..