Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tingz

The Dodo's Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow your place looks nice. Seems like you have done alot, you must have spend a bomb. We have the same layout except that you have the full length window.

Haha i also think you are the first one who remove the grill, but i think it looks nice without the grill.

you even remove the vanity top, i personally think the original one is not that bad.

I believe your house will turn out really nice. :( Envy

welcome to renotalk

you must love birds :dribble:

Thank you for ur warm welcome :(

actually the only bird we like are the edible type, hahaha :bangwall: But dunno y, dodo is one of our pet name for each other. keke

wow your place looks nice. Seems like you have done alot, you must have spend a bomb. We have the same layout except that you have the full length window.

Haha i also think you are the first one who remove the grill, but i think it looks nice without the grill.

you even remove the vanity top, i personally think the original one is not that bad.

I believe your house will turn out really nice. :( Envy

Hi Fire-ice!:dribble: think ur unit is the one with bay window rite? :curse: u gona level it?

Actually we v cheapo one, total reno cost less then 20k. kekeke. Remove the grill becos hb say the grill make the house look like jail, haha. the original vanity top quite nice, at least its white colour, easier to match, we change it becos we wan to have the glass bowl sink :dunno:

Dun envy, i saw ur new pixs le, look v nice, v strong colour! I more conservative so all the colour i use are v dull type :curse:

hey,

nice hse you have.. i got the same kitchen sink as yours..haha

stylo 2B right??

Thanks :curse:. yaya, the sink is stylo dunno wat. keke. u doing under or over mount? Do u find the sink not deep enough?

dodo edible mah

it was eaten to extinction :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

share your progress pix here leh

i always :bangwall::jawdrop: over pix

then can quote and ask where you got certain items :curse:

huh?! really? can eat one ah? keke

Ok, i go sort out, then post here :deal:

Sometimes not how much money you spend, most imptly the end products is nice and your place sure is one.

yup, we will be doing a bench to cover up bay window for both the MBR and Living room.

The bowl sink that you have will definitely match very well with your new vanity top....

I am also very conservative about colors but due to fengshui reason we have to choose colors that are bring.

Oh ya btw, i also painted one of the room green. I love your green nice. :dribble:

This is our original floor plan

originayy8.th.jpg

Floorplan after hacking 2 walls

neworiginacf0.th.jpg

Basic layout

fpfh10yh8.th.jpg

Hacking of wall started

dsc00074jpgwz3.th.jpg

dsc00071jpgpf8.th.jpg

After touching up of hacked kitchen wall, cabinet base up half way

kitchenwalltouchupiu4.th.jpg

Kitchen false ceiling up halfway...

kitchenceilingru3.th.jpg

Living rm false ceiling up

livingceilingzm9.th.jpg

livingfoyerceilingks0.th.jpg

MBR false ceiling up, with "hole" for curtains

mbrfalseceilingncurtys7.th.jpg

Partition for WIW up halfway

wiwpartitionpe7.th.jpg

Inside view of WIW

wiwview2xt8.th.jpg

wiwview1xh8.th.jpg

Sometimes not how much money you spend, most imptly the end products is nice and your place sure is one.

yup, we will be doing a bench to cover up bay window for both the MBR and Living room.

The bowl sink that you have will definitely match very well with your new vanity top....

I am also very conservative about colors but due to fengshui reason we have to choose colors that are bring.

Oh ya btw, i also painted one of the room green. I love your green nice. :(

Ic, we never engage FS master, cos hb dun really believe lor. but got get one to choose an auspicious date to move in :bangwall:

The green is hb manjong room, he say green colour is good for eyes, so his eyes won;t be tired when playing over night MJ :dribble:

More pixs :jawdrop:

Living rm grill removed

2livrmgrilllf8.th.jpg

Spare rm, green green.

3sparermyd8.th.jpg

Service yard light

19sylightew8.th.jpg

Common toilet light

4comtoiletlightld7.th.jpg

MBR toilet light

6mbrtoiletlightsd0.th.jpg

MBR chandelier

14chandelierjd8.th.jpg

Vanity top for MBR, still waiting for solid top and sink to be install zzzz

7mbrvanitytopzr4.th.jpg

My work desk cum dresser out MBR toilet

8dresserwv3.th.jpg

HB computer desk + tv console / feature wall (not up yet)

9deskconsoleyq1.th.jpg

TV feature wall up!

bedrmfrontjr1.th.jpg

bedrmleftbe8.th.jpg

WIW with downlight

11wiwxl0.th.jpg

WIW again

12wiwww2.th.jpg

13wiwtf3.th.jpg

very nice home dodo, like ur color combination, very matching, regret i never color few of my wall brown like urs, looks vy classy....... n ur chandelier is sooooo envious :jawdrop:

Hi Tingz,

I love the green color that you chose for mahjong room, may I know what is the name of the green paint? We have decided to paint one room green and another room orange, but havent confirm which shade of green and orange.. But when i saw your green wall, i like it sooo much..