Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gnd

Centon Instant Water Heater

Heard from a sales lady that this brand has a model with a booster pump that can boost water flow up to 4 times higher.

Anyone heard this brand before?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Heard from a sales lady that this brand has a model with a booster pump that can boost water flow up to 4 times higher.

:notti:

always go for popular established brands

I bought 1 for my MBR toilet. But my heater is not link up to electricity yet so cannot test now. :bangwall:

Let u know when i have the result. :sport-smiley-004:

I bought 1 for my MBR toilet. But my heater is not link up to electricity yet so cannot test now. :wub:

Let u know when i have the result. :good:

hee, we are officially centon kakis le :sport-smiley-018: cos I also bought centon last week and already install (with no electricity too so cant test....)

Seems like not much ppl know abt centon leh... Where did you buy your centon heater? I bought it from indulge concept and the sales person told me that Sg only a few shops selling.

hee, we are officially centon kakis le :) cos I also bought centon last week and already install (with no electricity too so cant test....)

Seems like not much ppl know abt centon leh... Where did you buy your centon heater? I bought it from indulge concept and the sales person told me that Sg only a few shops selling.

Yup me bought from Indulge too. :deal::wub: although the design is not that great but i do need a "powerful" heater as my unit is top level. :furious:

Yup me bought from Indulge too. :furious::deal: although the design is not that great but i do need a "powerful" heater as my unit is top level. :)

Hmm.. Pardon my ignorance, Y do top level unit need powerful heater? The Indulge lady told me that the water output will be lower only for the mid floor units leh.

Which model did you choose? The one with the booster pump or with the bigger diameter for the output pipe? We got both, 1 for MBR and 1 for CT.

Hmm.. Pardon my ignorance, Y do top level unit need powerful heater? The Indulge lady told me that the water output will be lower only for the mid floor units leh.

Which model did you choose? The one with the booster pump or with the bigger diameter for the output pipe? We got both, 1 for MBR and 1 for CT.

From what i heard, top level units water pressure is not that strong. My set has a press button to increase watter flow. I believe i purchase this model

http://centonia.asiaep.com/decoration.html