Our homogenous bedroom tiles

breakfasttableandgasheauz2.th.jpg

Our breakfast table and gas heater

commontoiletlz6.th.jpg

Our common toilet and shower curtain

commontoilet2kb2.th.jpg

My favourite shower curtain

Edited by papapiggy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures.

I will also be using the wood grained long floor tiles for various parts of my house too! So it's nice to see them already laid out nicely and in action!

Haha, love those wooden tiles too. A lot of people commented that those tiles looked liked laminated wood hee hee. Applefreak, does all your kitchen cabinets have the abs trimming. My contractor said that ABS trimming is only for the cabinet door edges.

Haha, love those wooden tiles too. A lot of people commented that those tiles looked liked laminated wood hee hee.

We chose them as the alternative to wood. I am not courageous enough to use wood because of the fear of termite infestation, and when I came across an Italian tiles shop at Mohd Sultan, and saw the long strips of wood grained tiles, I sought the advice of the GM there. He told me many restaurants in 5 star hotels are changing to his tiles because timber flooring is just too difficult to maintain over time. I was very reluctant to buy from him because his price is like S$25 psf, same as wood. But the moment my main con told me his regular tiles wholesaler has them, for like S$5+ psf, I jumped at it.

Do your tiles have running patterns ... i.e. different tiles have different wood grain look?

Shouldn't full height cabinet doors also have ABS trimming? Is it the machinery constraint that cannot compress the edging for large sizes doors????

yup it's only for the door and drawer edges

the full ht cabinet sides dun have them :P

Oh ... I see what you're asking now .... it's because the laminate for the sides (carcass) is pasted on manually with glue. Can't imagine the whole carcass being able to go through the machine that compresses the edging for the doors and front panel of the drawers.

We chose them as the alternative to wood. I am not courageous enough to use wood because of the fear of termite infestation, and when I came across an Italian tiles shop at Mohd Sultan, and saw the long strips of wood grained tiles, I sought the advice of the GM there. He told me many restaurants in 5 star hotels are changing to his tiles because timber flooring is just too difficult to maintain over time. I was very reluctant to buy from him because his price is like S$25 psf, same as wood. But the moment my main con told me his regular tiles wholesaler has them, for like S$5+ psf, I jumped at it.

Do your tiles have running patterns ... i.e. different tiles have different wood grain look?

Shouldn't full height cabinet doors also have ABS trimming? Is it the machinery constraint that cannot compress the edging for large sizes doors????

Got to check. Let you know tomorrow kekekeke. Actually wanted laminated wood, its cheaper but got lots of problems. Just felt that homo tiles are more practical in the long run so choose those. when you going to start your reno? want to see how your tiles look like!

We chose them as the alternative to wood. I am not courageous enough to use wood because of the fear of termite infestation,

Actually for timber flooring, not all will haf the chance of having termite infeastation. I will be having timber flooring for my new home. And the type I am using will not have any termite infestation problem. Try asking for iron wood. Those really hard 1. Even when using hammer, u cant nail something down unless you use an electric drill..

Got to check. Let you know tomorrow kekekeke. Actually wanted laminated wood, its cheaper but got lots of problems. Just felt that homo tiles are more practical in the long run so choose those. when you going to start your reno? want to see how your tiles look like!

I am waiting for all the water piping and electrical wiring to be completed by mid next week, then the cement screeding can take place. And only then will my tilers commence tiling .... Today was just the delivery of all the tiles, cement etc. Quite scary actually, because all these raw materials occupied my entire basement!

Actually for timber flooring, not all will haf the chance of having termite infeastation. I will be having timber flooring for my new home. And the type I am using will not have any termite infestation problem. Try asking for iron wood. Those really hard 1. Even when using hammer, u cant nail something down unless you use an electric drill..

Thanks, renoGirl, I have gone past deciding between the two, and the decision's already sealed. Thank you for sharing, nonetheless. My existing home has timber flooring, and I love it. With aircon turned on full blast, I still can walk about barefooted. I think with tiles, the flooring will be rather uncomfortably cold. But the easy maintenance of tiles won over.

hey, i like ur bedroom homogenous tiles.. hw much the tile alone cost? in terms per sqf??

thanks alot

bedroomfanst7.th.jpg

Our bedroom fan with lights

bedroomtilesvz3.th.jpg

Our homogenous bedroom tiles

breakfasttableandgasheauz2.th.jpg

Our breakfast table and gas heater

commontoiletlz6.th.jpg

Our common toilet and shower curtain

commontoilet2kb2.th.jpg

My favourite shower curtain

hey, i like ur bedroom homogenous tiles.. hw much the tile alone cost? in terms per sqf??

thanks alot

$3 per sqf

its at balestier that stretch

Jazzblue, you have been to my house so many times already hahahaha