Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nochance

Any Good And Reliable Source For Changing Bedroom Door Knob And Stopper?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh. Can you DIY? It's not so difficult. Saves you the money.

DIY? May i know where can i get the material to DIY? ;) Make a few calls today to door supplier, all quoted 200 per piece for classic doors...

Go to Geylang.

The store that I always go to is Thye Seng Hardware Enterprise. The address is 122 Sims Avenue (near Lor 15).

I have been buying from this store for many years now. Many contractors go there for stuff. Prices are good too.

For example, a stainless steel lockset only cost me $20. And those magnetic door stopper only $1.80. These are 2004 prices.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

Just want to add that, before you go and buy yourself a new door knob or get a lock set to replace, please measure the width of your door frame, and mark out the position of the metal plate on the frame. I guess HDB door frames are all the same size but you never know. If you can, also take a photo of this part of the door frame to show the guy at the shop.

Just want to add that, before you go and buy yourself a new door knob or get a lock set to replace, please measure the width of your door frame, and mark out the position of the metal plate on the frame. I guess HDB door frames are all the same size but you never know. If you can, also take a photo of this part of the door frame to show the guy at the shop.

Thanks Chunky Monkey. Thank you for the good advices. Will visit them tis weekend. :sport-smiley-004: