Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hi people

just joined Renotalk after looking at all the useful info available here... i am considering Chris from ***** for my house reno. has anyone used her before? :thumbs up:

regards

Anu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi DS1,

i am already also talking to Mike from Baroque and Kenneth from Ideal house..no quotes yet...i know they r good after reading the comments on this forum...but i have no info abt Chris from *****.... ...i am a bit short on time as i will need to move in 3 weeks after i get my keys...so i want to actually finalise within this week so that the design, measurements etc can be done by the time i have my keys...

regards

Anu

Hi DS1,

i am already also talking to Mike from Baroque and Kenneth from Ideal house..no quotes yet...i know they r good after reading the comments on this forum...but i have no info abt Chris from *****.... ...i am a bit short on time as i will need to move in 3 weeks after i get my keys...so i want to actually finalise within this week so that the design, measurements etc can be done by the time i have my keys...

regards

Anu

8| it all depends on wat u r going to do (reno) Big or small :notti:

mine is small...

ok ...maybe u can try calling him at 81632983 (Vincent) juz mentioned to him tat a guys fm Woodlands gv u his nos. :unsure: