Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hmm...tink ***** must be a beri beri good company???? :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

hehehehe :good: I think the company name got deleted off by the moderator...I also dunno what happened :dunno:

Let me try again.... *****:help:!! :P:P:P:P

yes yes.. You are right! :(:)

Do u know y llike tt?

I have no idea either... but there was an earlier thread abt them that was also "censored". I was considering to use this ID as well but felt that they are quite expensive and workmanship is only ok... depending on who is your ID and which contractor he/she uses.

After seeing 7 IDs, i signed up with Fuse Concept on Sunday because i liked his designs and i'm sure he can do a good job. Workmanship and quality wise also very good, although it may be a little more expensive than others, but not too much!

before u select your ID, request to see a recently completed project of his to check workmanship. Design wise, you can improvise from all the proposals but workmanship & quality is something that shouldn't be compromised.

Went to a recent Home Fair at expo sat down with this ID firm, the Aunty who consulted us was such a character!!

1st thing she looked at our floor plan, shakes her head, than starts saying things like "aiyo ... so small..." "aiyo ... how to design..." "aiyo ... i don't knw how" ..... Than she starts taking out her pre-designed stencil with the basic sofa, kitchen table shapes.. starts to draw on my floor plan ... starts her aiyo-ing

Than tell us straight to our face ... I need to go back think how to design yr flat lei ... cos its really very small .. than goes back to her aiyo-ing so small speech...

Nvr mind .. by that time me & by hb already tired talked to abt 3 ID's so take this as a fun thing lor ... ask her abt the pro's n cons' of i.e. putting in platform ...

than she starts telling us story of how she moved many houses b4, how she likes rugs, how her daughter also juz purchased a flat & she will be designing it for her .. all these topics was being discussed as we look thru the basic reno package.

Than we left with her promising that she will get back to us when she figures out how to maximize our tiny flat... till now no reply ... think it has been a month plus liao .... Its ok .. find it a funny experience... she really is 1-of-a-kind... = )