Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
solarbird

Novena

Hi, interested in their bedroom set and dining table. has anyone bought from them recently? is their service and quality good? read that there are quite some bad comments, but dont' know whether recently anybody has bad experience. Please share both good and bad. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, interested in their bedroom set and dining table. has anyone bought from them recently? is their service and quality good? read that there are quite some bad comments, but dont' know whether recently anybody has bad experience. Please share both good and bad. Thanks!

Bought from them 1 year plus ago. My parent's wadrobe was infested with mould within months. Called them, kenna kicked like a ball. no solution. my mum keep wiping and wiping every few weeks, mold keep growing. the "support staff" can only say must air it, open the windows of the room. My parents don't use the aircon. the windows are open 24/7. In the end, my dad used carwax to wax the interior once through. The mold stopped growing. Dun expect them to help you. Also, find their designs q dated. A few bedroom and study table sets I saw last year still on sale this year. no change. Gave up on them liao.

dun waste time buying from them.....

one look at their items, you will see that their designs are very "cheena" and low quality materials

recently i've gotten my tv console from them. they're supposedly to deliver on a time slot of 11am-3pm.

guess wat time they appear? they appear at 6PM!:)!

ard 3pm i've called up the salesman of beach road furniture mall and asked why is my tv console not here yet. then the salesman said he'll check and call mi back

ard half an hour later, the salesman called back, saying they'll arrive in one hour( that means ard 4.3pm)

then i waited and waited..... 4.30... 4.45.... 5pm... phone rang... this time the deliveryman called.. saying they will arrive in 20min.... 5.15... 5.30.... wah.. their 20min is singapore time or wat......

then 6pm!@##$%^&&*&:)!! finally someone knocked on my door and finally they appear.

they just said sorry... cropped up at some others places etc....

so i guess i WILL NEVER NEVER EVER STEP INTO NOVENA and buy their stuffs unless it's really dirt cheap or the design is really nice.

so SOLARBIRD.... think twice before u buy from them. unless u have time to play with them else don buy from them. just do a search in this renotalk.. tons and tons of comment on them. just compare the positive and negative reviews bout them. they have instances of delivering wrong item and came late etc....

recently i've gotten my tv console from them. they're supposedly to deliver on a time slot of 11am-3pm.

guess wat time they appear? they appear at 6PM!:sport-smiley-004:!

ard 3pm i've called up the salesman of beach road furniture mall and asked why is my tv console not here yet. then the salesman said he'll check and call mi back

ard half an hour later, the salesman called back, saying they'll arrive in one hour( that means ard 4.3pm)

then i waited and waited..... 4.30... 4.45.... 5pm... phone rang... this time the deliveryman called.. saying they will arrive in 20min.... 5.15... 5.30.... wah.. their 20min is singapore time or wat......

then 6pm!@##$%^&&*&:furious:!! finally someone knocked on my door and finally they appear.

they just said sorry... cropped up at some others places etc....

so i guess i WILL NEVER NEVER EVER STEP INTO NOVENA and buy their stuffs unless it's really dirt cheap or the design is really nice.

so SOLARBIRD.... think twice before u buy from them. unless u have time to play with them else don buy from them. just do a search in this renotalk.. tons and tons of comment on them. just compare the positive and negative reviews bout them. they have instances of delivering wrong item and came late etc....

it seems like the furniture mall have a lot problem with delivery...

i think if it is not really that nice, get the furniture from the downstair shop will be better.

if furniture didnt arrive, walk down and *xyz* at the shop.