Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Antz

Tv Bracket And Installation

Hi,

Anyone know where to get tv wall bracket and the charges to mount my TV on my feature wall ? Bought a cash and carry tv so now looking for lobang on bracket and installation.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Anyone know where to get tv wall bracket and the charges to mount my TV on my feature wall ? Bought a cash and carry tv so now looking for lobang on bracket and installation.

Thanks

simlim tower second floor, right to the end.

or simlim sq second flr.

check this out

http://www.sglook.com/lcdbracket/

think will post it at MaCe's t-blog too :sport-smiley-004:

wah thanks...dont think it's easy for newbies cos the author didnt mention that he superglued the nuts to the angle bar. And he should have use T-nuts to really secure the LCD to the angle bar.

the only problem i forsee is that you can't tilt the tv in the event you need to swap the cables behind - you need to remove the whole tv panel in order to do that. just my 2 cts.

I would suggest going back to the distributor and check out how much does it cost to install with bracket if you're worried about doing it yourself and messing up your feature wall.

:)

i think the author also never mention that he using Anchor bolt for the bracket-wall mount. and sld use locknut + loctite to really secure the brackets.

Edited by andylyf

i think the author also never mention that he using Anchor bolt for the bracket-wall mount. and sld use locknut + loctite to really secure the brackets.

wah...another diyer.:)! !!