Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
binxuan

Becoming An Eastie!

Finally got the keys to our new home in the east earlier last month and we decided to go and engage a contractor instead of a interior designer.. anyway here's the looks of our raw home..

DSCF3797.jpg

DSCF3798.jpg

Look at the colour of the railings for the staircase! It's totally different from the walnut flooring cause parquet was used instead! argh time for a colour change... The wooden doors for the circuit board and telephone switch is off too! lol Anyway the granite floor looks way lighter than in the photos.. thank goodness for that!

DSCF3802.jpg

DSCF3807.jpg

This is the family hall.. going to set up my little computer corner over here! hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello...

wah... your flooring looks really nice.

looking forward to more photos too. hehe... catching the photo 'virus' fr applefreak already.

haha anyway the works for the living room has been completed already just that I havent got the time to resize and upload them to photobucket.. anyway here's a pic of a lobang lamp we bought for $200 haha

IMAGE_00356.jpg

the contractors making a total mess in the living room!

IMAGE_00355.jpg

Any I also think the walnut flooring is really really nice! way nicer than the usual parquet flooring used in most houses nowadays haha can pass you the contact of my contractor if you guys interested in doing up the same flooring :notti:

hey, i got a similar floor lamp! hehe...

can pass me your contractors info? is he good and nice to work with??

i dun mind trying to get another quotation. compare more also good for us. now if i can only find more time to meet up with them. have been meeting up with several IDs and contractors until slightly giddy already.

more pictures of the contruction works going...

IMAGE_00357.jpg

Cover up the ugly bomb shelterrrrr!

haha side track a bit! the most beautiful possesion in my home is still this one:

IMAGE_00197111.jpg