Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joeylin

Massimo

We went on 26th around 1pm to kilang branch, but when we went in, nobody serve us leh, we hang around for 10mins, keep trying on some of the sofas and waiting for someone to come and serve us, but the people there thought we invinsible one leh.. There is 1 lady at the counter, she only pop her head up to check whether we are still there anot.. I saw one sofa i really like, i sat there for some time, waiting for her to come so that we can check the price with her, but she never came, end up we both decided to leave..

Frankly speaking, i appreciate the time to walk around without being bug by salespeople, but at least someone should be there went we need them right?

After that we went to Lifestorey @ Great World and got our sofa there..

I bought my sofa from Kilang branch and May was the one who served me. She very patient with me regardless the numbers of questions asked :notti:

Recently, I called her up on her mobile to check the pricing for making an ottoman, guess what :rofl:, she was on holiday from 24th to 27th Jan. The lady who served you was not May.

Feel sorry for you on your experience shopping with Massimmo :rofl: .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After reading all these raves on the excellent service by the sale staff in the Ubi branch, my husband and I decide to put them in our sofa hunting list. Sad to say, we are really very disappointed!

Knowing that their opening hours are from 12-8pm, we went there straight after work. We reached at around 7.30pm, saw a man locking up and walking off quickly! We thought he had something urgent to attend to and decide to come back another day.

Which we later on decide that it's a bad mistake! The second time that we were there; I felt discomfort from the moment I step into the showroom. The sales staff Andre was not only proud and rude he is also very impatient! He kept talking non-stop, not allowing my husband and me any chance to talk to each other. He wasn’t really hard-selling but we both felt that he was trying too hard to be friendly. My husband really liked one of the sofa designs but we decide not to buy first even though they are having a 25% Christmas Promotion?

While we had bad experience with the sales staff in ubi, we really like the design of their sofas and thus we decide to visit the branch at Bukit Merah. This outlet is a hidden treasure! We almost gave up looking for their showroom which is located near the Panasonic building, on the fifth floor of a blue building.

First of all this showroom is positively cleaner and neater. The soft music playing in the background was really soothing and it almost felt like home! We looked for May and were told that she has left. A sweet and young looking girl named Christine served us. She is unexpectedly knowledgeable and really patient. We are definitely going back before Christmas to order our sofas from them.

Uh...Are you sure you got the timing right? My hubby to be and I were down at Ubi on Wed and Thurs and though we are not sure of the time we reached, it ws definitely after 7.30 as I remember apologizing to Andre for keeping him back and he even joked that it is Ok as he is able to claim transport allowance if he stays late.

We definitely do not find him proud and he was never rude! Even though on wed when we could not decide on our purchase, he did not even show and attitude and even thanked us for going down...

I believe that the showroom was abit crowded due to the many sofas lining at the back of the showroom but that definitely constitute as being messy?

My apologies but how can trying hard to be friendly be wrong? Have you been to places where the Sales Staff doesnt even bother to acknowledge your presence?

For the record, we bought a sofa from Andre and were more than happy with our purchase and the service rendered. Looking back at all previous posts in this forum, I think we are definitely not the only one who feel so.

Cheers :P)

Yes! I totally agree with what Pebby said. My wife, kid and me went down to the Ubi showroom on Sunday 16 Dec 2008 at about 7.30 pm and was served by Aundruea (as spelled in his card).

This was our 3rd time there and in all 3 occassions, we were accorded the same friendly and non pushy service by him. In his own words, he said to us when we couldn't make up our minds the 1st 2 times "the sofa is the most important feature in your new home and it is best to look around if you are not sure. You would not want to buy a sofa which you dislike and eventually makes you feel like not going home!"

As mentioned, I was with my kid and Aundruea even helped us entertain our child so that we can chose the color for our sofa in peace. This is certainly a plus point as compred to those shops which frowns upon little children.

If i remember correctly, we stayed close or maybe past their closing time and at no time was he rude or impatient for us to leave. In fact when we were leaving at about 8 plus, his colleague came into the shop and both of them showed us nothing but pleasantness.

For your information, we bought the Tagliatelle 3 seater in leather and we just like Pebby are happy with the price, product and especially service showered upon us.

Kudos to Massimmo.

Yes! I totally agree with what Pebby said. My wife, kid and me went down to the Ubi showroom on Sunday 16 Dec 2008 at about 7.30 pm and was served by Aundruea (as spelled in his card).

This was our 3rd time there and in all 3 occassions, we were accorded the same friendly and non pushy service by him. In his own words, he said to us when we couldn't make up our minds the 1st 2 times "the sofa is the most important feature in your new home and it is best to look around if you are not sure. You would not want to buy a sofa which you dislike and eventually makes you feel like not going home!"

As mentioned, I was with my kid and Aundruea even helped us entertain our child so that we can chose the color for our sofa in peace. This is certainly a plus point as compred to those shops which frowns upon little children.

If i remember correctly, we stayed close or maybe past their closing time and at no time was he rude or impatient for us to leave. In fact when we were leaving at about 8 plus, his colleague came into the shop and both of them showed us nothing but pleasantness.

For your information, we bought the Tagliatelle 3 seater in leather and we just like Pebby are happy with the price, product and especially service showered upon us.

Kudos to Massimmo.

OOPS!

My apologies on clicking too fast : wanted to share my experience with Massimmo & Evov & accidentally clicked a repeat response here.

Shared the experience as new topic this AM.

Hope to get down to purchasing the furniture & lving in my new home soon!

Hi,

I am an architect here in Singapore and highly recommend not using this company. We ordered our sofa 18th of December and it is February 7th now and the sofa is weeks late. They have lied to us for weeks about when it will be delivered, they show no remorse or concern that they have wasted Saturday after Saturday with us waiting around for a sofa that has still not showed up yet. We worked with a salesman named Jason, who seemingly has not trouble passing blame onto others. I cannot even comment on the quality of the sofa yet, since I have not even seen it. I hope it is nothing like their customer service.