Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marcus_tm

Marcus_tm Reno Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Marcus, where did you get your sofa?? I like it very much!!

Hi droplets , its actually from Ikea (abt $4-500+). I like the long seated type,this can seat about 4 pple, skinny ones maybe upto 5 :bangwall:

Hi droplets , its actually from Ikea (abt $4-500+). I like the long seated type,this can seat about 4 pple, skinny ones maybe upto 5 :bangwall:

Thank ya! I'll drop by to take a look.. I'm looking for L shape preferably. !! I like the texture from the pic.. looks soooo comfortable!

Edited by droplets

really love your MBR

the ledge by the window is !! :~

esp with the kind of view you are getting :bangwall::dribble:

We love it very much too esp. when sunset ....lovely

Hello.. saw ur feature wall in the MBR... where did you put your dvd players?

The DVD players and scv box will be putting on the left shelf where the fan is, cables & wires all hidden properly from the TV to that shelf :~

DSC01186.jpg

Your living room is really very cozy!

:bangwall:

Thanks , but my wife still think its quite empty thou, myself i jus like to keep it simple & tidy :bangwall:

Hey Marcus,

Wat's the area of ur house?? Any details on the total damages cost for the renovations?? hahaha, Ur little boy's room is something similar to wat i've planned for my son too :dribble:

Marcus,

I kinda like ur boyboy's bed cos got storage below rite? Where u got it from? how much??

Marcus,

I kinda like ur boyboy's bed cos got storage below rite? Where u got it from? how much??

I got it from seahorse, quite good , pine wood i think quite solid with 3 drawers below, can keep their toys, clothes etc.... , Price wise i think 100-200 bah.

I got it from seahorse, quite good , pine wood i think quite solid with 3 drawers below, can keep their toys, clothes etc.... , Price wise i think 100-200 bah.

Wow!! Good Buy! Will consider getting it for my boy too... Saw something similar from Ikea but think more than $500 and their kid's bed all super small size thus must get their in-house mattress too. My boy Zavier got lotsa of toy cars to be stored! hahah

My boy Zavier :

n7203474763983147935od0.th.jpg

Wow!! Good Buy! Will consider getting it for my boy too... Saw something similar from Ikea but think more than $500 and their kid's bed all super small size thus must get their in-house mattress too. My boy Zavier got lotsa of toy cars to be stored! hahah

My boy Zavier :

n7203474763983147935od0.th.jpg

Its really a good buy i shld say and its definately better alot than Ikeas beds, as its more strong & durable, theirs alot are compress wood, the mattress u cant easily get those bedsheet as well.

Hope your boyboy Zavier will love it too :bangwall:

Hi! I visited my fiance's fren's flat last weekend and the layout is like yours. She waited 11 yrs to get a flat like that! I love the seaview but she told me the seaview would be gone once the flats opp r built (on the grassland at the other side of the LRT track)! Did u know when u bought that the seaview will be blocked? Or maybe not all will be obstructed.

Hi! I visited my fiance's fren's flat last weekend and the layout is like yours. She waited 11 yrs to get a flat like that! I love the seaview but she told me the seaview would be gone once the flats opp r built (on the grassland at the other side of the LRT track)! Did u know when u bought that the seaview will be blocked? Or maybe not all will be obstructed.

Have or dont have, The seaview is just a bonus to me, i knw they gonna build flats there but when i dont knw maybe 5yrs or 10yrs later?!. Just treasure wat i have now i guess. :dribble:

my cousin bought a unit there too...and it's lovely. the house is pretty much in move-in condition, great for a new couple with not much finances. from outside look like condo lor. and the view, the gorgeous view. when i saw his place i was thinking 'hmm, maybe i should hv gotten a place there too'. the only thing abt puggol is, if got no transport, really hard to get around.