Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunzhi

Sunzhi's Simple Hut

Yup, touch-up works always drag wan.....rem to clean n clean over again. Only when ur hse is clean clean, den u can spot the defects/mistakes.....

See a baby boy picture under ur signature, is that ur 1st baby? :) Is this ur 1st hse too? :)

I guess we kinda configure our hme according to our living habits. So if its ur 1st hme, u wont really know if cabinets etc fit until u use it on daily basis... :seeya: My hubby commented after renos dat my wardrobe config looks exactly like what I have in my mom's place, hehehe.....

**old habits die hard la...** :furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup, touch-up works always drag wan.....rem to clean n clean over again. Only when ur hse is clean clean, den u can spot the defects/mistakes.....

See a baby boy picture under ur signature, is that ur 1st baby? :) Is this ur 1st hse too? :)

I guess we kinda configure our hme according to our living habits. So if its ur 1st hme, u wont really know if cabinets etc fit until u use it on daily basis... :) My hubby commented after renos dat my wardrobe config looks exactly like what I have in my mom's place, hehehe.....

**old habits die hard la...** :good:

yalor, it's so much more tiring thn whn renovating. now really have to push those sub-cons to touch up, i guess they aint very interested as the job (in their term), completed. carpentry, painting, plumber works, all not done today... haizz :~

it's a very busy day, all furniture (except beds) are in, fridge, washer, hts, everything in liao. curtain & solar film also done. took sm photos bt too tired to upload now.

discovered today the cuizino hood aint working :( we must be one very lucky customer to have a faulty unit :D

btw, yup, thts our 1st baby. in fact our only baby, err, for now, one more coming soon :) yup, our 1st house bt my 3rd :P

hopeful to move in this thursday :yamseng: !!

Congrats :yamseng: ....look fwd to ur pics :notti:

Some photos taken yesterday:

vanityop1.jpg

mbrxy4.jpg

diningwy0.jpg

LCD tvs are in. According to the sony guy the tv comes with best preset so we don’t have to (read: should not) adjust anything. But personally find the color a bit dull, also too soft. I decreased the brightness, up the color and sharpness.

tvconsolesk4.jpg

Haiz, I think I am giving up. Despite the many rounds of touching ups, it still look as bad especially the paint work. :dribble: The toilet & kitchen ceiling (near the corner/edge) has not been painted. When I mentioned it to the sub-con guess what he said. Ah, brush too big, those edges can not go in one. Bah, told him of course cant fit since he ws using that roller kind, huge one. 8| Told him to use a small brush instead and he said, ok, another day. :notti: The doors are as bad. The guy who came down to install the door locks has the worst kinda attitude. Haizz, too tired to tell. !!

Anyway, won’t be able to move in tomorrow. :~ Some photos to share:

Living:

living1ln1.jpg

Dining:

dining2id7.jpg

MBR:

mbrbeduj8.jpg

mbrcurtainao9.jpg

mbrcurtain2zl5.jpg

:yamseng:

love your roman blinds :P8|

where did you get them?

got it from the same company that did the solar film. roman blinds for mbr only, roller blinds for the othr 2 bdrms & day curtain for living. price is good too 8|:lol:

vanityop1.jpg

I love ur mirrors!! Very hotel-luxurious feel :lol: ....can I ask if u bght it frm a shop that sells toilet accessories or u got ur ID to custom make for u? :P

wow! ur bed so big! :thumbs up:

nice nice! i oso like ur romand blinds :dribble: care to share how much u paid for those? thks! :)

hi.. yeah big, maybe a lil too big liao :dribble: with the bed in now not much of moving space, espec with the lcd tv mounted on the wall :P

gt a pretty good bargain for the curtains/blinds. getting them to do my office blind as well so.. anyway, the roman blinds (2 sets) for the mbr cost $400

:dunno:

I love ur mirrors!! Very hotel-luxurious feel :dunno: ....can I ask if u bght it frm a shop that sells toilet accessories or u got ur ID to custom make for u? :P

thanks... gt my ID to custom made, his original proposal was a plain piece of mirror. don't think those sold in shops has this kinda size (that fit the whole wall). went to hoe kee & ssc to get 1 for the common toilet, the biggest size they have is 4'x3'.

:thumbs up:

thanks... gt my ID to custom made, his original proposal was a plain piece of mirror. don't think those sold in shops has this kinda size (that fit the whole wall). went to hoe kee & ssc to get 1 for the common toilet, the biggest size they have is 4'x3'.

:thumbs up:

Thanks! :P

Yup...I was wondering as I saw the mirrors kinda have an "edge" at all the joint parts. My ikea mirror is exactly like dat but its a limited size.....cool.... :dunno:

Mine mbr toilet is the plain one big piece nw....never thot of ur idea, sigh...too late liao...

Thanks! :)

Yup...I was wondering as I saw the mirrors kinda have an "edge" at all the joint parts. My ikea mirror is exactly like dat but its a limited size.....cool.... :good:

Mine mbr toilet is the plain one big piece nw....never thot of ur idea, sigh...too late liao...

hehehe, sometimes whn too many things to consider/worry bout, it's no crime to miss out on certain stuff :notti: anyway, maybe you can consider getting those frosted film with design and paste them along (near) the edges to create similar effect :P

:dribble:

hehehe, sometimes whn too many things to consider/worry bout, it's no crime to miss out on certain stuff !! anyway, maybe you can consider getting those frosted film with design and paste them along (near) the edges to create similar effect :yamseng:

!!

My mirror always full of condensation after bath..so I guess dats out....Next hse bah, hehehe..

Love ur mirror cabinets beside ur wardwrobe too....cool !!

Thanks...

My mirror always full of condensation after bath..so I guess dats out....Next hse bah, hehehe..

Love ur mirror cabinets beside ur wardwrobe too....cool !!

Thanks...

ah the condensation.. yup, there's always the next hse :yamseng:

!! !!