Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunzhi

Sunzhi's Simple Hut

hehe maybe after all it's only 0.1mm :unsure: thn again, thts a good 17% thicker :)

took some snaps last night...

Kitchen hob & hood:

kitchhobnhoodax4.jpg

ya hor, dats a good way to look at it... 17% seems so much more substantial.

just realised we have the same hood! really love the sleek design but so far have only seen it from catalogue. does it come with light? thinking of adding kitchen cabinet light if there isn't.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya hor, dats a good way to look at it... 17% seems so much more substantial.

just realised we have the same hood! really love the sleek design but so far have only seen it from catalogue. does it come with light? thinking of adding kitchen cabinet light if there isn't.

the exact model? :notti: the design is nice, it wasn't our 1st choice though. yup, it comes with light, 2 iirc. should be able to test tmr, keeping my fingers crossed.

very disappointed with the electrician. despite repeatedly confirming the appointment today, nothing was done. haiz, thats the 3rd time liao. guess he has too many projects. carpentry is completed today and tomorrow is for final touch up, thn washing. now have to wait for him. :) sigh, hopefully he keeps his promise to complete the job tomorrow. have thought of engaging his service to do my office work, hmm.. not sure now.

another thing, anyone has any idea whether it is sufficient to use the normal 15amp power socket for the system 4 inverter? the gain city's technician insisted that only an isolator should be used but the electrician said otherwise and refused to change the point. :unsure:

Edited by sunzhi

the exact model? :notti: the design is nice, it wasn't our 1st choice though. yup, it comes with light, 2 iirc. should be able to test tmr, keeping my fingers crossed.

very disappointed with the electrician. despite repeatedly confirming the appointment today, nothing was done. haiz, thats the 3rd time liao. guess he has too many projects. carpentry is completed today and tomorrow is for final touch up, thn washing. now have to wait for him. :) sigh, hopefully he keeps his promise to complete the job tomorrow. have thought of engaging his service to do my office work, hmm.. not sure now.

another thing, anyone has any idea whether it is sufficient to use the normal 15amp power socket for the system 4 inverter? the gain city's technician insisted that only an isolator should be used but the electrician said otherwise and refused to change the point. :unsure:

ya, exact same model... like the curve n i tink suction is higher than most hoods.

i'm meeting the electrician on sat pm... hopefully he remembers. can pm me how much he charges u? i have so many points, including power sockets that my ID wants to charge me $2.7k! oh no, he sounds like a stubborn guy :notti:

Edited by wilberforce

ya, exact same model... like the curve n i tink suction is higher than most hoods.

i'm meeting the electrician on sat pm... hopefully he remembers. can pm me how much he charges u? i have so many points, including power sockets that my ID wants to charge me $2.7k! oh no, he sounds like a stuborn guy :bleah:

yup, the exhaust capacity is 1000m3/hour. most othr popular hoods are 800m3/hr.

it's betta to remind him of your appointment. he is ok lah, just too busy. my conversation with him (on the phone) usually won't last more thn 10 secs, he kept saying 'bye bye bye'.. :dunno: mine is ard $2.1k, lots of power sockets too (bt mostly existing, just replacing the sockets), using mk switch & point. lemme see, ard 23 down lights, 10 lights (existing points) and 3 ceiling fans (just points, no installation). 4 scv points, 4 phones and ard 40 power points.

as i have said before, be sure to confirm that he cd complete your job in time. again, he is ok.. :curse: a lil worry though whthr he could appear at 9am tmr as promised :furious:

Hey sunzhi,

personally, i feel dat if e paint color of e walls & ceiling in e living/dining/foyer area can use with a mix of green tone colours. It wld b beri nice. Olso, e shoe cabinet & feature wall, if use green color base laminate finish, it wil b nice 2. It wil bring e

Bold-Statement Theme out well.

:jawdrop:

Edited by jaCKY777

yup, the exhaust capacity is 1000m3/hour. most othr popular hoods are 800m3/hr.

it's betta to remind him of your appointment. he is ok lah, just too busy. my conversation with him (on the phone) usually won't last more thn 10 secs, he kept saying 'bye bye bye'.. :D mine is ard $2.1k, lots of power sockets too (bt mostly existing, just replacing the sockets), using mk switch & point. lemme see, ard 23 down lights, 10 lights (existing points) and 3 ceiling fans (just points, no installation). 4 scv points, 4 phones and ard 40 power points.

as i have said before, be sure to confirm that he cd complete your job in time. again, he is ok.. :P a lil worry though whthr he could appear at 9am tmr as promised :bow:

does the price incl cost of installing the lights? i have similar no. of points too, except that i do not have ceiling fans.

does the price incl cost of installing the lights? i have similar no. of points too, except that i do not have ceiling fans.

yup, lights installation included. ceiling fans not installed by thm, need balancing so don't think they are up to it. :bangwall:

yup, lights installation included. ceiling fans not installed by thm, need balancing so don't think they are up to it. :dribble:

thanks sunzhi. your info is most timely. will discuss further details with him on sat. btw, u managed to find out if isolator is required for the aircon?

thanks sunzhi. your info is most timely. will discuss further details with him on sat. btw, u managed to find out if isolator is required for the aircon?

hi, met eric earlier. he did mention of the appointment with you ths saturday, told him to give you a good deal and he said certainly :P

forgot to mention my cost included 4 cctv points (wiring & installation). i insisted to have the aircon point changed, it's done.

i called mitsubishi electric, according to the technical helpline guy, it's recommended to have the isolator but, a direct 15amp point is also ok.

Hey sunzhi,

personally, i feel dat if e paint color of e walls & ceiling in e living/dining/foyer area can use with a mix of green tone colours. It wld b beri nice. Olso, e shoe cabinet & feature wall, if use green color base laminate finish, it wil b nice 2. It wil bring e

Bold-Statement Theme out well.

:dribble:

yahor, why didn't we think of that afterall green is good for eyes :D but thn, too many green later 'lian qing qing' :P

nah, we were advised of the suitable color by our fsm. further, it wd be tough to find matching furniture with green :good:

:(

Edited by sunzhi

Finally, 90% completed.

Carpentry works done, touching up to go.

Electrical works 90%, left with the points for wall mounted LCD TVs.

Painting are being done right now as well as the ceiling fans installation.

Toilet/kitchen accessories to be done later today.

Solid surface for kitchen cabinet and vanity by tomorrow.

Praying hard to take possession by Sunday

:dunno:

Finally, 90% completed.

Carpentry works done, touching up to go.

Electrical works 90%, left with the points for wall mounted LCD TVs.

Painting are being done right now as well as the ceiling fans installation.

Toilet/kitchen accessories to be done later today.

Solid surface for kitchen cabinet and vanity by tomorrow.

Praying hard to take possession by Sunday

:bow:

congrats on ur reno completion... time to celebrate! !!

congrats on ur reno completion... time to celebrate! 8|

thanks pal, sure hope so. :( Now mine is almost over, it’s your turn to get busy 8|8| With all the lightings up, it finally looks like home. :)

Shoe cabinet/display (not bad ah with the light on):

shoecabuo2.jpg

shoecab2wj3.jpg

Living:

livingsq1.jpg

Hey sunzhi,

beri colourful, beri nice

lokin 4ward ur completed reno , esp kit cabinets. :)

- u using ceramic tiles, not homogeneous tile?

- laid diagonally?

!!