Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Went pass their shop near braddell MRT on my way home and saw that their package is rather CHEAP with lots of freebies..the million $$ question is if they are reliable. There seems to be no post in the forum. Anyone use them b4? :dancingqueen:

Went pass their shop near braddell MRT on my way home and saw that their package is rather CHEAP with lots of freebies..the million $$ question is if they are reliable. There seems to be no post in the forum. Anyone use them b4? zz

Yes, a couple of forumers used ***. *** (AKA *spam*) was initally one of my shortlisted ID. You can do a search for it. Confirm plus chop got. zz

Yes, a couple of forumers used ***. *** (AKA *spam*) was initally one of my shortlisted ID. You can do a search for it. Confirm plus chop got. :D

hi euph0bear,

so y in the end, u nvr choose ***? care to share? Also, any ID from *** to recommend?

thks

hi ,

Any one engage wit *** Design before? mind to give share comment for them?

thanks..

:unsure:

Yes my flat is currently done by them now.

My ID is quite an easy going guy and we are comfortable with him.

They are pretty fast & the workmanship is acceptable.

So far no complain yet, :) hope my reno will work out quite smoothly. :P

hi euph0bear,

so y in the end, u nvr choose ***? care to share? Also, any ID from *** to recommend?

thks

You can see my blog regarding the choice of my ID.

If you need recommendation for my ID, feel free to PM me.

I just signed up with *** Design ID Alex Wee. He appears well-experienced in his trade. Well I dont know, yet to see ... in 6 weeks time from now...put my fingers crossed... haha shall share pictures to all in due course

Hi there....

I've shortlisted them as well but kinda worried as the guy who attended to us was rather new.

Care to share your package?

Hi there....

I've shortlisted them as well but kinda worried as the guy who attended to us was rather new.

Care to share your package?

Are yours HDB re-sale flat also? How many rooms type?

Hi Rammie

mine is HDB resale 3 roomer at Ang Mo Kio

Oic...then different packages... :yamseng:

Remember to post pics of your renovation progress :dribble:

Yes my flat is currently done by them now.

My ID is quite an easy going guy and we are comfortable with him.

They are pretty fast & the workmanship is acceptable.

So far no complain yet, :P hope my reno will work out quite smoothly. :notti:

I believe your hse is nicely done up by now... congrat... mine just started... hacking process only :unsure:

been to their office, think Alex is more creative, whereas his colleague who served us seem not very experience..showed him pictures and told him our idea..he frown as if catch no ball..lolz

their freebies indeed attractive and quoted me overhaul reno about 32K..did not engage them although within my budget as i think his colleague more interested in our deposit than our idea :unsure: keep telling me can put deposit with them 1st on the very 1st time i went there..

been to their office, think Alex is more creative, whereas his colleague who served us seem not very experience..showed him pictures and told him our idea..he frown as if catch no ball..lolz

their freebies indeed attractive and quoted me overhaul reno about 32K..did not engage them although within my budget as i think his colleague more interested in our deposit than our idea :yamseng: keep telling me can put deposit with them 1st on the very 1st time i went there..

Maybe its the same guy we both saw? Hee...his name starts with C?

I find him abit hard sell though... :yamseng: