Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
emma21

Buangkok - Atrina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My frd call me yest that she got a letter from HDB informing that her flat is ready for collection. she is staying at blk 272A.

We just received a letter to submit our latest payslips to confirm the HLE details. So i think likely will get our keys after CNY.

Most ID quotes i got were in the 20+++k region.

We just received a letter to submit our latest payslips to confirm the HLE details. So i think likely will get our keys after CNY.

Hi KM8,

What is HLE? Sorry to ask, just being curious.

Edited by emma21

yup thats wat happen to me. ard 3 wks b4 we receive that and got the letter after christmas. congrats :dancingqueen:

HIHI :dancingqueen:

I'm from 273C... Got my keys 2weeks ago already. In fact my neighbour already started their reno!!

For the reno part, i'll be only starting in March. My ID is Equicity Design (my best friend), but still looking around for more quotes! Can intro to me Ur ID if u think that they are really good and compare the service. Anyway i think my firend's quotes should be quite reasonable cos she quote my another friend who stay at 273A less than $20k for the whole reno. My quotes not out yet cos she jus came to see the house yesterday only but If u keen, i can intro also.

Will like to be friends with my fellow neighbours too!! PM me okie! :thumbs up:

HIHI :yamseng:

I'm from 273C... Got my keys 2weeks ago already. In fact my neighbour already started their reno!!

For the reno part, i'll be only starting in March. My ID is Equicity Design (my best friend), but still looking around for more quotes! Can intro to me Ur ID if u think that they are really good and compare the service. Anyway i think my firend's quotes should be quite reasonable cos she quote my another friend who stay at 273A less than $20k for the whole reno. My quotes not out yet cos she jus came to see the house yesterday only but If u keen, i can intro also.

Will like to be friends with my fellow neighbours too!! PM me okie! :jawdrop:

Hi Kat,

273A? wah which floor dont know can see see anot

so ur 20k include what items?

for me i havent cfm an id yet. :yamseng:

Hi all, thanks for the comments and suggestions. We are collecting our keys on 21 Feb, wish us luck. Cheers!

Wow that is fast man... Congrats!:):lol: must update us when you have check up your flat lor. For me, still no updates from the HDB.... Zzzz...

Just recevied HLE letter and have post back yesterday, wondering how long does it take to process and get back to us.'

abt 2- 4 wks plus minus depending on the volume they having on hand

Hi,

Not updates from HDB, but went to the block to take a look and the contractor that told us the Monday they wll be having inspection. so our flat are almot ready!:rolleyes::jammin:

have just started my reno. no one else any new updates?