Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
emma21

Buangkok - Atrina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

The blocks seem to be complete soon, anyone received letter from HDB? Mine is 272D still no news from HDB.

I'm from 273. No news from them. Though I know there are already people staying in 275, though some only received their keys late december. From what I know, though a project might have finished, HDB will only release the keys in batches. That means that within the same estate, some might get it 1-2 months earlier.

I'm from 273. No news from them. Though I know there are already people staying in 275, though some only received their keys late december. From what I know, though a project might have finished, HDB will only release the keys in batches. That means that within the same estate, some might get it 1-2 months earlier.

I have called HDB, they said ready in Q2. Have any one start looking for reno contractor and reno loan?

I have called HDB, they said ready in Q2. Have any one start looking for reno contractor and reno loan?

Got a letter from HDB in Dec stating that the keys for my place would be ready for collection in Q1. We've looked around at a few IDs, and have decided on one but have not signed the contract.

Update: Just got news that someone in Blk 273A collected their keys two weeks ago...

Edited by KM8

Got a letter from HDB in Dec stating that the keys for my place would be ready for collection in Q1. We've looked around at a few IDs, and have decided on one but have not signed the contract.

Update: Just got news that someone in Blk 273A collected their keys two weeks ago...

Oh I see, We have just only start to looking for contractor still waiting for their quote. I hope to get the letter soon. it seems that Blk 272D is the last block to complete.

Sigh~

Hi Emma

Atrina right ?Not yet received my at 273C. Around that area a lot of renov going on, you can look around

with the show flats. Let's keep in contact.\

CheersQ

Courglar

Hi Emma

Atrina right ?Not yet received my at 273C. Around that area a lot of renov going on, you can look around

with the show flats. Let's keep in contact.\

CheersQ

Courglar

Yeah, I just went around the place over the weekend, can just walk into anyone of the open houses there. Most of the contractors were more than willing to show you around. The units looked really small and cramped.

Sad to say, some of the item provided by HDB/ main contractor were not very nice. And we didn't get any shower screens. The colour of the floor tiles were a strange yellowish matte colour which didn't appeal to us at all. We weren't very pleased with what we saw...

Yeah, I just went around the place over the weekend, can just walk into anyone of the open houses there. Most of the contractors were more than willing to show you around. The units looked really small and cramped.

Sad to say, some of the item provided by HDB/ main contractor were not very nice. And we didn't get any shower screens. The colour of the floor tiles were a strange yellowish matte colour which didn't appeal to us at all. We weren't very pleased with what we saw...

Yap. that is why We are planing to hack down the 2 wall beside the kitchen to make it look bigger.

BTW KM8, your block is which block? Did they completed everything thing? Cos that last time we saw is that our block 272D is the only block that is WIP.

Yap. that is why We are planing to hack down the 2 wall beside the kitchen to make it look bigger.

BTW KM8, your block is which block? Did they completed everything thing? Cos that last time we saw is that our block 272D is the only block that is WIP.

Mine's 273D. The contractors we met there told us that my block was handed over to HDB that week and we would most likely get our keys after CNY.

We're also thinking of hacking down the kitchen walls to create an open kitchen but that means we won't be able to air-condition the living room. Now we can't really decide...

i'm from 273A already collected my keys. i guess most from 273A have already collected theirs

Must be really happy. Do share with us your reno plans. Cheers.

Must be really happy. Do share with us your reno plans. Cheers.

Congrats!:furious: :)have you start looking for contractor? any good ones to recommend?

i'm from 273A already collected my keys. i guess most from 273A have already collected theirs

Hi KM and emma,

thks all when u guys collecting yours?

sry for the late reply being busy lately

in any case im still sourcing for the right ID. Everyone have their pros and cons, some good in design, workmanship not so good, some workmanship good design normal, some both cannot.

in any case if u guys can either visit those on the forum or just simply pick one off the road. in my opinion so far, the various ID company i go to using the same quote of items, they are about the same pricing, coz it boils down to the material used and the workmanship

at the end of the day, u might even get more confuse if u visit more, hence no right or wrong. :jawdrop:

i wld most likely cfm my ID after CNY hence wld update u guys if i have cfm.

keep this thread alive =)

Edited by jetfire

Hi KM and emma,

thks all when u guys collecting yours?

sry for the late reply being busy lately

in any case im still sourcing for the right ID. Everyone have their pros and cons, some good in design, workmanship not so good, some workmanship good design normal, some both cannot.

in any case if u guys can either visit those on the forum or just simply pick one off the road. in my opinion so far, the various ID company i go to using the same quote of items, they are about the same pricing, coz it boils down to the material used and the workmanship

at the end of the day, u might even get more confuse if u visit more, hence no right or wrong. :good:

i wld most likely cfm my ID after CNY hence wld update u guys if i have cfm.

keep this thread alive =)

Hi Jetfire,

I still have not received the letter from HDB yet. *sob*... but have start looking for contractor to get quote so far I have gotten 1 quote which is around 20K and still looking for more to compare.

Hi Jetfire,

I still have not received the letter from HDB yet. *sob*... but have start looking for contractor to get quote so far I have gotten 1 quote which is around 20K and still looking for more to compare.

oo that the average price 20k with 1 or 2 waredrboe plus kitchen plus misc n mayb 1 tv console. yours is 273D right i guess maybe in a few weeks time dont worry your time would come. :dunno:

Edited by jetfire