Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
emma21

Buangkok - Atrina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all atrinias!

I'm from 272D....:)

Hi rammie,

i'm also from 272D. I have called HDB, they said the key should be ready for collection by this month or next month.

Hi rammie,

i'm also from 272D. I have called HDB, they said the key should be ready for collection by this month or next month.

Hi emma..

Whenever I call them, their response is always the same from the HDB webpage.. :furious:

Anyway i really hope to move in b4 lunar 7th mth...:P

Have you found ID or contractor?

Hi emma..

Whenever I call them, their response is always the same from the HDB webpage.. :furious:

Anyway i really hope to move in b4 lunar 7th mth...:P

Have you found ID or contractor?

Hi Rammie,

Ya man, I understand how you feel, they are so slow man....

We hope to move in by Jul... Yes, we have shortlisted contractors, they quote is around 20K. what about you?

Which floor are you guys staying? we are staying at 13th...

Cheers,

Emily

Hi to block 272 neighbours,

i believe you will get your keys soon.

what i did the last time, i checked with the 'bangalesh' workers around my block 273D and asked them have the contractor passed the keys to HDB or have they completed the work in that block. if they said yes, less than a month, HDB will called you up already.

Can i give you a piece of advise, please be nice to these people because they can help you with alot of miscellanous or you may said "doing the dirty job". They are very resourceful!

For my ID, i am using GPlan, E.L. I wouldn't said she is the best but as much as i am concerned, i can see that she is giving her best service to me. If you need her quote or services, just PM me.

Anyway i am from 5th floor, 273D and if you wanna check out my ongoing reno, just drop by and check it out if the door is open.

Hope to make some friends and have a happy environment around.

Me, James.

* Is there someone from 273D 4th floor here and hacking most of the walls?? i believe your home is going to be very nice :0)

what i did the last time, i checked with the 'bangalesh' workers around my block 273D and asked them have the contractor passed the keys to HDB or have they completed the work in that block. if they said yes, less than a month, HDB will called you up already.

Can i give you a piece of advise, please be nice to these people because they can help you with alot of miscellanous or you may said "doing the dirty job". They are very resourceful!

For my ID, i am using GPlan, E.L. I wouldn't said she is the best but as much as i am concerned, i can see that she is giving her best service to me. If you need her quote or services, just PM me.

Anyway i am from 5th floor, 273D and if you wanna check out my ongoing reno, just drop by and check it out if the door is open.

Me, James.

* Is there someone from 273D 4th floor here and hacking most of the walls?? i believe your home is going to be very nice :0)

Hi James,

Thanks for the advise :) when is your unit completing? How much is your renvo?

Hi James,

Thanks for the advise :) when is your unit completing? How much is your renvo?

Hi Emma,

i am in progress of my house reno now. i spent quite abit for my house. its above S$26grand. I did a bit more changes too :0)

have you got any plan what is your concept? You better start planning if not you will be very busy with lots of thinking and decision making :0)

keep in touch.

me, james.

Hi Rammie,

Ya man, I understand how you feel, they are so slow man....

We hope to move in by Jul... Yes, we have shortlisted contractors, they quote is around 20K. what about you?

Which floor are you guys staying? we are staying at 13th...

Cheers,

Emily

I only got 3 quotes...all less than 20K. Care to share your findings? :dribble: Can PM me if not convenient

I'm staying at 6th floor. :)

Me, James.

Hi,

Thanks for your advise! :D

Hi all 272D residents,

Go check HDB webpage for updated news!!

YES!!!! finally got the letter to collect the KEYS!! :dancingqueen:

we are going to collect the Key on 20 may :)

Congratulation Emma,

you should start to look for your ID/contractor or you might even want to DIY all your own resources for your new flat.

I am from Atrina too and welcome Neighbour!

YES!!!! finally got the letter to collect the KEYS!! :dancingqueen:

we are going to collect the Key on 20 may :)

how come 272D collect keys so late? i am frm atrina too and i collect my keys in feb/march liao.

Hi Emma,

i am in progress of my house reno now. i spent quite abit for my house. its above S$26grand. I did a bit more changes too :0)

Hi James, HIHI i also live on 5th floor very near u! ahahahaa... if u see someone wave at u for no good reason frm opp u know its me! *kidding*

wah u spend so much on reno! can i see see ur house ? :P

i only budget 10K nia... and i habt start reno anything yet! *kuakuakua*.. :bangwall:

but i confirm a ID 2 days ago liao

Edited by mud3210

mud3210,

u are from 272D also? We also got our keys last week. This block is the slowest!!

Care to PM whose your ID?