Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rav3n

* Hamster & Hubby's Cage *

---------------

Our living room furnishings arrived today. Plus our Samsung LCD TV. Hubby & I were extremely happy!:dancingqueen::dribble::dribble::dribble:

How about my Crisis Core!!!???

PS3 or Xbox!!!???

I am super greedy.... !! !! !!

Well very nice Furnishing.... cool stuff!

i'm looking for PS3 or Xbox too, or maybe Wii.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow! your dining set n sofa very nice! :dunno:

btw, i oso cracking my head on deciding to get PS3 or Xbox or Wii...

also, i juz got FF Crisis Core for my PSP.

:notti:

wahaha...haroldism, u r more gan chiong than me. HB is currently hogging the PSP leh. Told me to get another PSP for my crisis core. :)

Wall mural installation will be done by my ex-colleague this weekend. An Chuang on sat and "Ru Huo" on sun. Woohoo~:drunk:! Can finally stay overnight at our place~:notti:!!

Official Shift-in : 06 April 2pm

Hee...Internet up today. My wall mural is looking nice...wooo~~

After so many months of waiting + cleaning + sourcing + spending...

FINALLY Da Gong Gao Chen!

We can relax in our lovely nest and enjoy a new life ahead.

Our Living conditions - Part 1

Realised once again that we still have loads to "top up". Extra cabinets to store our documents, more electrical appliances and more murals for the many empty looking walls. Still doing research for my 3-pc DIY oil painting, don't want to messed up...hurhur... been so long since i did any actual painting :dunno: super rusty liao.

Anyway time to take things slow now....relax relax relax

live-in-condition-100408.jpg

Realised once again that we still have loads to "top up". Extra cabinets to store our documents, more electrical appliances and more murals for the many empty looking walls. Still doing research for my 3-pc DIY oil painting, don't want to messed up...hurhur... been so long since i did any actual painting :dunno: super rusty liao.

hi raven

val here. long time no come in,been veri busy with my reno. u moved in already! can i go see ur hse? hehe. mine gg to complete in 2wks time i tink. carpentary done, left solid surface and touching up only.

Realised once again that we still have loads to "top up". Extra cabinets to store our documents, more electrical appliances and more murals for the many empty looking walls. Still doing research for my 3-pc DIY oil painting, don't want to messed up...hurhur... been so long since i did any actual painting :P super rusty liao.

very nice!!love the bedsheet!!!where did you buy?? :P

Hi Val, sure. lemme know when. Wish your reno goes smoothly! =)

Hi Wenniee, i bought the bedsheets from Causeway point metro. Forgot which brand le. Got 30% discount. Hopefully still got the promo. =)

nice reno at that price.

do you mind sharing your contacts and quotation?

Hi,

my ID is Steven from Substance Interior Design. Living furniture is from The Furniture Club@TradeHub21.

=)

regards,

Olivia

1. Store bought ready-made curtains & accessories

2. Dad's Drilling Expertise

3. Me armed with scissors & hemming tape

:dancingqueen:

TADAH~!

2203-1.jpg

It does look alot more like a home with the curtains up. :notti:

---------------

Our living room furnishings arrived today. Plus our Samsung LCD TV. Hubby & I were extremely happy!!! :good::good::good:

2203-2.jpg

Cable TV setup due on monday!!! Animax here I come~!!!!

How about my Crisis Core!!!???

PS3 or Xbox!!!???

I am super greedy.... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

:dribble: your sofa is so nice....

Mind share the price with me?

Realised once again that we still have loads to "top up". Extra cabinets to store our documents, more electrical appliances and more murals for the many empty looking walls. Still doing research for my 3-pc DIY oil painting, don't want to messed up...hurhur... been so long since i did any actual painting :P super rusty liao.

Hi Raven,

That's a nice mural, u did it urself? wah!

May i know wat kind of paint did you use to paint the pic and where did you get the paint? I have no experience with wall paintings but might wanna try a small one too. :yamseng:

Hi ch0c0l4te, my sofa, ottoman, dining table, dining chairs, TV console and coffee table is from a package deal. Not sure about the cost of the sofa set only. The package cost us about 4k. I think they still having the promotion, its at Furniture Club (tradehub21 boon lay way).

Hi greenskyiv, the wall mural isn't painted. It is a die-cut sticker. I took an idea from the internet, traced it using a design software, made some minor modifications to the design and send it out for cutting. =)