Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rav3n

* Hamster & Hubby's Cage *

Hihiii all,

Finally got our 2nd appt date after 2 months' wait, will be getting keys this friday. Extremely excited~:bangwall:!! Our love nest is situated at Jurong West St. 64. Still trying to post pics up here. Please bear with me.

Heehee...Qing duo duo zhi jiao.

:bangwall:

Original Floorplan

floorplan.jpg

Edited by rav3n

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Gotten my keys on the 11th Jan. Went over for "open house" ceremony. Greeted by alot of defects with the kitchen tiles and parquet skirting. Main door cracked & jammed,had to be forced open -__-" Even got a gaping hole between the wall and floor tiles in the shelter. Toilet door locks all jammed. So many potential insect nesting areas. Defect lists already submited, wonder when renovations could start. Really shoddy work done in premium flats. :dunno:

Photos to be up soon.

Gotten my keys on the 11th Jan. Went over for "open house" ceremony. Greeted by alot of defects with the kitchen tiles and parquet skirting. Main door cracked & jammed,had to be forced open -__-" Even got a gaping hole between the wall and floor tiles in the shelter. Toilet door locks all jammed. So many potential insect nesting areas. Defect lists already submited, wonder when renovations could start. Really shoddy work done in premium flats. :drunk:

Photos to be up soon.

sigh the quality of premium flats are really bad, especially those that were left vacant for years :notti:

mine was quite bad also, guess it'll take quite a while for hdb to finish all the rectifications.

Hi applefreak,

total siansation. I was hoping to get my reno done asap. but now..haiz...fellow neighbours have experience with the "efficiency" of the HDB rectifications. :D

sigh, the only thing you can do is keep calling your TO

but then again, if he/she get irritated by the call they'll keep dragging

we are at the losing end :D :D

only thing that might speed things up is tell your TO that you'll claim the S&CC from them as the delay is causing you money

if can be proven that delay is caused by the contractor can claim S&CC one, at least that's what my TO told me

cause i wrote a nasty email to my TC and cc the MP for the delay !!

applefreak, do u happen to know whether we can submit additional defects list? Coz the office already checked my flat yst. Coz i realise that i didn't list in the toilet tiles misalignment. >..<

you can submit the defects through the myhdb page, it's better coz the email is routed through HQ before going to the TO

that means your TO have no choice but to rectify for you

also, as long as it is not defect caused by your contractor e.g. chip or hole HDB will still rectify :lol:

Our buys last week:

Samsung 37" LCD TV $1999 (Harvey Norman)

Freebies: 21" Samsung TV + Home Theatre system

Warranty: 5 years

Dunlopillo Sydney Firm Mattress $1699(Courts)

Freebies: Bedframe + 2 pillows + 2 pillow protector + 1 mattress protector

Warranty: 10 years

:jawdrop:

Hubby is on a spree. Think he is tired of shopping around for deals. hahaha. We should be looking to get our sofa this week.

We haven't gotten the defects rectifications done properly. All done up in a buay song way. :drunk: Submitted another defect list to them online. Still waiting for reply. Everything is delayed becoz of HDB.

wow that's quite a good deal you've gotten yourself

so you going to put the small tv in your bedroom?

sigh, hdb rectifications is like that one loh

sometimes i wonder what's wrong with the TO that they feel the need to DRAG...

Our buys last week:

Samsung 37" LCD TV $1999 (Harvey Norman)

Freebies: 21" Samsung TV + Home Theatre system

Warranty: 5 years

Dunlopillo Sydney Firm Mattress $1699(Courts)

Freebies: Bedframe + 2 pillows + 2 pillow protector + 1 mattress protector

Warranty: 10 years

:bow:

Hubby is on a spree. Think he is tired of shopping around for deals. hahaha. We should be looking to get our sofa this week.

We haven't gotten the defects rectifications done properly. All done up in a buay song way. :D Submitted another defect list to them online. Still waiting for reply. Everything is delayed becoz of HDB.

Hi Rav3N, what is the model of your samsung 37" LCD TV? Wanted to get 1 too, but don't know which model is good. :P

Hi Kiki2004, I got the LA37S81BX LCD. Its not the high end model. Average. but picture quality is pretty good imo. I am only looking at the "game mode" function. hahahaha

applefreak, the TO called me at noon. Quite fast ba. Just hope that things can move on smoothly. Drag so friggin long already. Nobody informed us after 1st round of rectifications has been completed. I find it really irresponsible. Now I got the TO's contact, sure bug him till my flat swee swee. >..<