Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rav3n

* Hamster & Hubby's Cage *

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah..applefreak, ur reply is so fast. hahaha...

Hi rav3n, thanks for the model. I also not into high end one, so so one can liao. Shall go Gain City and see see look look this model and see what they offer. Hee... Thanks.

Btw, for the rectification work, tiles got problem, they will change whole flooring for u or just tat few pieces only. :notti:

Spam spam spam!:notti: Is it too late?

Saw your pic....

The hdb give you the vanity top? and the shower screen and bifold door? Wow..that really save money!

Notice floor is done...

HAPPY

its a premium flat. comes with all that ba. $$$ all in the valuation but the tiles are usually ugly..hahaha

kiki2004, btw they mentioned that toilet cannot be changed. Judging from the looks of it, they have to overlay my toilet tiles. really upset by the workmanship of the toilet. everytime see the pics that i took, i "fa huo". >..<

its a premium flat. comes with all that ba. $$$ all in the valuation but the tiles are usually ugly..hahaha

kiki2004, btw they mentioned that toilet cannot be changed. Judging from the looks of it, they have to overlay my toilet tiles. really upset by the workmanship of the toilet. everytime see the pics that i took, i "fa huo". >..<

I see, think yours will be pretty fast. *GREAT* At least they overlay the whole tiles for u. How about tiles in living rooms, they able to find the same color tiles for u or they hack everything and relay a new set for u?

Morning kiki2004, Living room tiles are okay so far. Only the skirting got defects. Whether or not my toilet tiles will be overlaid is still pending. TO hasnt revert back to me yet. I sure hope that they overlay, then i can at least choose a solid colour for the entire toilet. haha.. *keeps fingers crossed* hee

Harlow rav....ur staying at JW st 64 rite? Not sure isit the one with very nice carpark entrance, majiam like condo one.....am I rite? Im staying at JW st 65, just moved in frm WIS lastyr oso...

How come ur TO dont let u hack n relay the toilet? Is ur flat mre than 5yrs like us too? becuz hack n relay is normally better than overlay....just in case there r hollow tiles which might cause pop-outs in future. For our case, becuz of hollow tiles, we request to hack n relay (or rather I insisted)...but the HDB contractors in JW got good n bad wan....realli see ur heng-sway lor...I kena a lousy one for the toilet, realli make me boil...

Good luck for ur renos...! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Greycat, mine is at st 64. A new premium flat. Not supposed to do hacking for 3yrs as stated. Right now its the HDB's responsiblity to rectify any defects that their own contractor caused for free lor. kekeke...i am prepared to keep bugging them until they do nice nice. HB close one eye de. hahaha

CHEERS~!

Edited by rav3n

Icic....Jiayou.... :dunno:

The HDB Con_s dont listen to me last time when I doing defects wan, so I got my hubby to bug them. Think they mre scared of burly guys....muz ask ur HB to do sme work liao :notti: BUG them!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

tks Greycat, got an appt with HDB officer to check my defects today. I will be super GL ..hahaha...hubby look man man but always be good guy, i have to be the b****. >..<

***Updated***

Despite several bad reviews on FC, I still signed a living & dining package with them. Fell in love with the L-shaped sofa and their dark wood console/coffee table/dining set. Comes with a reasonable warranty too. I just hope my situation wont go bad.

Study room furnitures will be from Ikea DIY.

So now I am left with:

- Hood & Hob

- Kitchen Accessories

- Kitchen Appliances

- Toilet Accessories

- Refrigerator

- Washing Machine

- Lighting

- Maybe ceiling fan

and a wall mural design for my living room. I am so itching to start painting. Heehee

Still waiting for another updated ID quotation.

80% confirmed carpentry

- 12 ft top & bottom kitchen cabinets

- 7ft wardrobe for masterbed room

- 9ft settee w/ cushion **** room

- HHS feature wall

- Lbox **** room

Edited by rav3n

hi neighbour!

think we can start reno our hse real soon after CNY~

hope 2 c more pics, if wana c real life, can go up ur unit and peek?

:(

haha...can can. My reno should start ard 3rd week of feb i think. The HDB contractor say that my defects should be done swee swee by then. Hope so la. The main door cracks are still obvious. :notti:

i am at 4th floor.

:notti:

Yay...Happi Happi Happi...my ugly weird peachy living room grout has been replaced. Now its all white~!!!! woohoo...contractor told hubby that our toilet tile will be aligned & jammed letterbox will be rectified by this week. Can't wait for my reno to start!:notti:!

*excited*