Sign in to follow this  
ahko

Our Home In Jm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@1st day of carpentry works@

Wow, bedroom wardrobe done!

image081la5.th.jpg

Shoe rack in progress...

Gosh, they got the color wrong!!! The carpenter is patiently explained to me about the miscommunication and rest assure me that the correct color will be replace with no visible evidence. :(

image073dq1.th.jpg

One of the reason for choosing HG is their carpentry, i visited 2 of their sites and really thumbs up for their workmanship. :notti:

The other 2 bedrooms with lightings only:

image074za6.th.jpg

Cosy corner with a cosy light:

image076bn5.th.jpg

Kitchen:

Carpentry starts tomorrow...

image077zw8.th.jpg

Toilet lighting:

Unless you want to see the bowls... :notti:

image078ev6.th.jpg

Pardon me for the low picture qualities...

I will bring my "real" camera to shoot again over the weekend. :P

hi ahko,

saw ur 3d drawings... we got almost the same kitchen. also got backsplash at the sink.hehhe... anyway look forward to more pics...

this looks like sakae sushi light at sun plaza outlet.. !!

Haha, we are going to light up an upright piano instead of sushi... :notti:

@1st day of carpentry works@

Wow, bedroom wardrobe done!

image081la5.th.jpg

Shoe rack in progress...

Gosh, they got the color wrong!:unsure: The carpenter is patiently explained to me about the miscommunication and rest assure me that the correct color will be replace with no visible evidence. :)

image073dq1.th.jpg

One of the reason for choosing HG is their carpentry, i visited 2 of their sites and really thumbs up for their workmanship. :good:

The other 2 bedrooms with lightings only:

image074za6.th.jpg

Cosy corner with a cosy light:

image076bn5.th.jpg

Pardon me for the low picture qualities...

I will bring my "real" camera to shoot again over the weekend. :P

Hi Hi, nice nice drawings...ur id is so gd....u mentioned tat ur ID brought u to visit 2 sites...located at JM too? 4rms or 5rms one?? any idea which blk is tat? :)

Hi Hi, nice nice drawings...ur id is so gd....u mentioned tat ur ID brought u to visit 2 sites...located at JM too? 4rms or 5rms one?? any idea which blk is tat? :unsure:

Nah, visited sites at Commonwealth. 1 of which is not his project, but since it comes from the same carpenter, so no harm in taking a look at the workmanship. :)

Hi AH KO

How many feet your id quote for you for kitchen cabinet?

HAPPY

Good question! Intially quoted 29ft run when my kitchen stretch from 1 end to the other, but now probably it got shorten by 3-4ft. Better ask my ID tomorrow... :good:

Hi Ah KO

Thanks for your info.

I did my own calculation..and L shape cabinet is about 20ft (minus out full storage cabinet and fridge base).

How about your counter top? Granite and solid top?

Sorry being too kpo lah.

HAPPY

Nah, visited sites at Commonwealth. 1 of which is not his project, but since it comes from the same carpenter, so no harm in taking a look at the workmanship. :unsure:

Good question! Intially quoted 29ft run when my kitchen stretch from 1 end to the other, but now probably it got shorten by 3-4ft. Better ask my ID tomorrow... :)

1 of which is not his project

ahah!! HG like to do this.. tat day.. Lance ask me.. "is it ok to bring our client to ur hse take a look?".. i tot was his client.. but nah.. is his colleague's client.. then end up.. his colleague bring 2 阿姨s up to view my place.. mm.. nvm la.. as long HG don't write my unit number on lift.. i'm quite ok with it.. be it who's client/proj.. wonder is it every ID hse will do this.. :furious:

niceeeeey love love love the kitchen! :furious:

but i doubt my hubby will let me do a :good: white kitchen i love the idea of breaking part of the wall and make it see thru into the kitchen...

i asked my contractor whether can hack the whole kitchen wall then replace with a glass panel.. i think that will cost a bomb so we cant do it...

we r not boxing up the suggested study area too but we saw 2 units who did that, it become another room...quite cool idea also... :good:

Hi Ah KO

Thanks for your info.

I did my own calculation..and L shape cabinet is about 20ft (minus out full storage cabinet and fridge base).

How about your counter top? Granite and solid top?

Sorry being too kpo lah.

HAPPY

Solid top, don't like the granite. No worry, I will share as much info as you want, just don't ask how much I earn each month. Hahaha :P

ahah!! HG like to do this.. tat day.. Lance ask me.. "is it ok to bring our client to ur hse take a look?".. i tot was his client.. but nah.. is his colleague's client.. then end up.. his colleague bring 2 阿姨s up to view my place.. mm.. nvm la.. as long HG don't write my unit number on lift.. i'm quite ok with it.. be it who's client/proj.. wonder is it every ID hse will do this.. :notti:

Yah, imagine your unit number appeared in the lift and people start knocking on your door... :P

I'm fine with people looking at it, but don't think i want that when i move in... privacy... :P

niceeeeey love love love the kitchen! :bleah:

but i doubt my hubby will let me do a :o white kitchen i love the idea of breaking part of the wall and make it see thru into the kitchen...

i asked my contractor whether can hack the whole kitchen wall then replace with a glass panel.. i think that will cost a bomb so we cant do it...

we r not boxing up the suggested study area too but we saw 2 units who did that, it become another room...quite cool idea also... :P

Oh, we changed the cabinet color, no more white... will show you the picture once the carpentry is done. :P

I thought of hacking the kitchen wall too, but because of the power supply breaker that is embedded inside the wall and cannot be shifted... !!

Personally I like big big living hall, that's why I never thought of boxing it to a study area. Even if HDB partition it, I believe I will hack it away... :P

cool! cant wait to see the actual cabinets :bangwall:

are you doing a door for your kitchen? i am still toying between a glass door or sth else...

yeah if we box it up, the living room will become L shaped rather than a big square :blink: for now we dont need so many rooms...

which block r u in? or has that been revealed? haha