Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Big Flip Clock With Calendar, Where To Get?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i went to East Zing, they are selling it for $169, molecule is not selling this leh.

I realized the back of the clock is not having same flat level. kinda funny....

I bought the one with white border and black face. Was also trying to find a cheaper price.

In the end, I found it at Sunshine Plaza ( near to Parklane, the one that sells good fried wantan noodles ). It was literally next to the famous wantan noodle stall ... Level 1. I bought it for around $125 or something like that ... comes with a very friendly chinese lady with free batteries too!

Juz bought the clock at Sunshine plaza for $142. Price has gone up ??

I think their webby prices not updated or not accurate one. I was there not too long ago and it was still SGD 120 plus leh.

hi JIN, which store did you buy it from? I must grab it real soon....

hi JIN, which store did you buy it from? I must grab it real soon....

Hi tingshen

I'm afraid the price has already gone up. I bought it from pricemart @ sunshine plaza. I mentioned to the salesgirl it was stated $120plus in the internet, but she said never this price b4. Not sure I ganna bluff or not.

Hi tingshen

I'm afraid the price has already gone up. I bought it from pricemart @ sunshine plaza. I mentioned to the salesgirl it was stated $120plus in the internet, but she said never this price b4. Not sure I ganna bluff or not.

Hmm ... I bought mine like 2 months ago. Was there last month too. Price must have just gone up recently. Well ... at least its still cheaper than the other places right?