Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chuapcd

Furnitures From Jb

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sure... can give me your e-mail address? Can't send e-mail through this forum for some reason. :P

Max383, can email me the picture if you can't host it here....

Btw BunBun, how did you manage to complete your reno and move in in just 20days? Wow... and right in the middle of CNY rush. Amazing!! !!

We may need to buy more furniture like bookshelf, extra wardrobe... but these items are not urgent. Can send me your contact of your JB furniture shop(s)? Thanks!! :dancingqueen:

Hi Max383, Happy Chinese New Year to you too.

CMI = Cannot Make It.

Thanks, Just saw the picture. Looks simple and nice. 8|

Anyways... I am trying to upload the picture again. The TV console is nothing complicated... but my wife likes the black glass top.

tvconsole1zo6.jpg

Max383, can email me the picture if you can't host it here....

Max383 : Actually we'd shift in before furniture came in a few days later after since we'd needed to move out from our previous place immediately. We'd only did basic renovations like the flooring, kitchen carpentry. The paintworks are not 100% done, only 90% done as we'd did the paintworks for only living/diining and MBR + the whole unit's ceiling due to the fact that we'd would have furniture for only those areas coming in before CNY. Only left is just to complete painting for the remaining rooms, study and doors. Hope this answers your question. :dribble:

Sure no problem, I'd pm you for the contact in JB.

Sure... can give me your e-mail address? Can't send e-mail through this forum for some reason. :yamseng:

Btw BunBun, how did you manage to complete your reno and move in in just 20days? Wow... and right in the middle of CNY rush. Amazing!! :rolleyes:

We may need to buy more furniture like bookshelf, extra wardrobe... but these items are not urgent. Can send me your contact of your JB furniture shop(s)? Thanks!! !!

Edited by BunBun