Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
niel

Any Contractor That Can Handle A&a / Recon?

I am looking for reliable contractors(with internal architects & engineers) who have experiences with handling landed properties.

I am looking at doing A&A works with extension. Anybody has recently done A&As and pleased with the contractors.....kindly please recommend it to me please..........

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am looking for reliable contractors(with internal architects & engineers) who have experiences with handling landed properties.

I am looking at doing A&A works with extension. Anybody has recently done A&As and pleased with the contractors.....kindly please recommend it to me please..........

I can recommend you my contractor. His company is called NC&D and his name is Mr LJS. He is now renovating my C/T house. I must say that I did not do major extensions that required BCA approval but I know that he has handled a lot of major A&As before. This is my second time using this company and I have enjoyed working with him. He has plenty of ideas and is very passionate about his work.

Secondly, you may want to consider having a set of architect and structural engineers separate from the main contractor, as advised by my friends who have done major A&A (tearing down and rebuilding). The main reason is that the QPs are contracted by you for the job and not by the contractor hence, they will listen to you and try to meet your requirements and then the contractor will follow the QPs submitted and approved plans. I have a contact for an architect if you are interested.

Edited by JuzChris