Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crazycar

Our Journey Together

Car,

Did your ID have a drawing on the layout for your flat? I'm interested & eager to see your layout...

Hehee...Steal some ideas lah.. !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes, after following closely to CRA thread, I have a hard time visualised the layout liao.

But thumbs up to CRA for a very smooth and beautiful renovation work!

Car,

Did your ID have a drawing on the layout for your flat? I'm interested & eager to see your layout...

Hehee...Steal some ideas lah.. :)

Car,

Hehee...Steal some ideas lah.. :)

Actually, we came out with our own layout plan. But we also steal ideas by talking to many many IDs. :)

This is our original floor plan.

FloorPlan.jpg

This is what my WTB and I came out with after many rounds of revision.

LayoutPlan.jpg

More capentary today. :rolleyes:

This is the other side (the shorter side) of the walk-in wardrobe. Naturally, this side is mine while the longer side (posted yesterday) is my WTB territory. :P

CIMG0519A.jpg

This is our display cabinet that doubles up as our dressing table. Originally it was 3 ft. But bcos we wanted more wardrobe space, we shortened it to 2ft. Now find it a bit tiny. No choice lor. :notti:

CIMG0520A.jpg

Our study desk (in black and white).

CIMG0521A.jpg

The suspended box will be our future book shelves.

CIMG0522A.jpg

Our shoe cabinet. It's 7.5 ft long. Can you imagine how many pairs of shoes do we have. :yamseng:

CIMG0523A.jpg

Kitchen cabinet in all black. I know we will have a hard time cleaning next time. But we just like it black. :D Bcos of the limited worktop space in our tiny kitchen. Have asked my ID to make a pull-out top for additional work space. :good:

CIMG0525A.jpg

sorry a bit slow to spam, duno the number what liao :good:

waiting to see your WIW leh, so your common room became WIW?

mine also 3 room, but only hacking away the storeroom to make it into WIW as may have frens or family coming over to stay at times, so doesnt want to risk to hack away the other room. morever need to have study area too..

how big is your WIW? as in inches?

most of IDs quoted mine as 11.5ft (L-shaped) and YES YES its every girl's dream to have that..my current house 4 room but never tot of having WIW 6 years back and now moving to 3 room and i gonna have WIW.. :yamseng: FINALLY

all my quotes came to around 35-40K :rolleyes: haven finalised yet but WIW must have :notti:

btw, will you be having those baskets or shelves like that can push and pull in & out? (hope you know what i am referring to, those ikea like to use 1 leh) cos i think will have to spend yet another sum of $ on that as i think ID provide only those basic..want more = pay $

really looking forward to your completed WIW

my shoe cabinet also quoted as 6.5ft and i asked how many shoes it can contained, ID said 20+ to 30+..but still not enough leh..

Edited by babytan

:yamseng:

sorry a bit slow to spam, duno the number what liao :bath:

waiting to see your WIW leh, so your common room became WIW?

mine also 3 room, but only hacking away the storeroom to make it into WIW as may have frens or family coming over to stay at times, so doesnt want to risk to hack away the other room. morever need to have study area too..

how big is your WIW? as in inches?

most of IDs quoted mine as 11.5ft (L-shaped) and YES YES its every girl's dream to have that..my current house 4 room but never tot of having WIW 6 years back and now moving to 3 room and i gonna have WIW.. :notti: FINALLY

all my quotes came to around 35-40K :rolleyes: haven finalised yet but WIW must have :good:

hi hi, never to late to spam. :P

err... we hacked away the wall between the bedrooms and re-partition the area. so the master bedroom (reduced size) becomes our walk-in wardrobe and the common room (expanded size) becomes our main room. our walk-in wardrobe is 17 ft full height plus 2 ft low cabinet, total 19 ft. :notti: and my WTB is asking for more. :P

my reno cost is about $32K minus electrical work. so i guess it is about there. and yes, live your dreams. :P

remember to share your pictures next time. :D

Swarovski crystal lights?

Same kitchen lights... :unsure:

Swarovski wannabe crystal lights only. :D BTW we found that this is not bright enough for our walk-in wardrobe. May have to change it.

you have the same kitchen light too? great minds think alike. :P

Hi CRA

Must Must see your unit!:lol:!:P:bow::bow:

The more I see your pic the more I wanted to see your units!:bangwall:!!

:good::good:

:dribble::dribble:

HAPPY

thanks thanks. u r most welcome to visit.

if i can make it tonight, then maybe can drop by my place, altho may be still messy.

:bangwall:

Swarovski wannabe crystal lights only. :) BTW we found that this is not bright enough for our walk-in wardrobe. May have to change it.

you have the same kitchen light too? great minds think alike. :notti:

yes yes :notti: are you using 2x13W or 2x18W for the kitchen light?

does your crystal lights reflect a design on your ceiling when it's lighted up?

yes yes :notti: are you using 2x13W or 2x18W for the kitchen light?

does your crystal lights reflect a design on your ceiling when it's lighted up?

we are using 2 x 18W and it's bright enough. :)

yes, there will be pattern on the ceiling when the crystal light is on. but only a bit lah. :notti:

Edited by crazycar

I'll be using 2x13W :)

are you using 1 or 2 lights at the kitchen? i'm using one of 2 x 18W and it's just bright enough. if you are having only 1 light, you may want to re-consider as may not be bright enough, especially when your kicthen is bigger than mine. :unsure:

are you using 1 or 2 lights at the kitchen? i'm using one of 2 x 18W and it's just bright enough. if you are having only 1 light, you may want to re-consider as may not be bright enough, especially when your kicthen is bigger than mine. :unsure:

using 2 lights, both fitted with 2x13W :)

let's meet up another day...

More capentary today. :unsure:

Kitchen cabinet in all black. I know we will have a hard time cleaning next time. But we just like it black. :D Bcos of the limited worktop space in our tiny kitchen. Have asked my ID to make a pull-out top for additional work space. :)

CIMG0525A.jpg

Nice pull out table top!:) Definately can act as a breakfast table!!

Anyway, how tall is your cabinet? I mean from floor to the countertop?