Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koubin

Koubin's Kottage

Koubin, i'm so touch to hear that! hehe Really very concern about the renovation so afraid i will get high quotes. by the way how u going to do the wardrobe at the aircon ledge there?

What's your budget? R u rushing to move? If not i think you have ample time to make a shrewd decision... but of cos it also depends on your level of fussiness with the works.. sometimes things can never be perfect lor...

we will be doing a L-shape walk-in wardrobe at the corner, complete with a sliding door.. some pple do without it and put string curtains.... as for the area at the air-con ledge, we made sure that the cabinets inside are roller-driven or rather, "removable" so that if servicng is required for the air-con unit, we are able to access...

more pic to upload .. stay tuned.. :rolleyes:

Hello...yes Gina told me that before.

She brought a couple (which happen to be also renotalk forumer and I also know them!) to see.

Too bad, I am unable to view that unit.

Heard that it is very very well renovated!

jus too bad... but not to worry... lets hope Gina perform wonders at my unit and you be the first to be invited! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh thks!

Do stay healthy and take care of yourself as it will be a very hectic month aheads!

What's your budget? R u rushing to move? If not i think you have ample time to make a shrewd decision... but of cos it also depends on your level of fussiness with the works.. sometimes things can never be perfect lor...

we will be doing a L-shape walk-in wardrobe at the corner, complete with a sliding door.. some pple do without it and put string curtains.... as for the area at the air-con ledge, we made sure that the cabinets inside are roller-driven or rather, "removable" so that if servicng is required for the air-con unit, we are able to access...

more pic to upload .. stay tuned.. :dribble:

jus too bad... but not to worry... lets hope Gina perform wonders at my unit and you be the first to be invited! :bleah:

You have a U shape kitchen cabinet!

UPdates! :dunno:

Master Bath overlaid...

2070560640066319347S200x200Q85.jpg

Looks good to me...

2035220080066319347S200x200Q85.jpg

Washing Machine base..

2381076140066319347S200x200Q85.jpg

Kitchen base....

2420063890066319347S200x200Q85.jpg

[Hello Koubin, my block's at 277A... now waiting to collect the keys, should be within this month

have been sourcing for id/contractor... do you mind share your quote with me, my email is wwttgb@yahoo.com.sg

thanks...

[Hello Koubin, my block's at 277A... now waiting to collect the keys, should be within this month

have been sourcing for id/contractor... do you mind share your quote with me, my email is wwttgb@yahoo.com.sg

thanks...

Hi teogb, you've got mail! and happy open house soon!!

Hi happy, yap i've got a U shape kitchen.....hope it looks good... can be a lil' crampy... :P

Once the kitchen cabinet is up and lights are up, your kitchen will look bigger.

Hi teogb, you've got mail! and happy open house soon!!

Hi happy, yap i've got a U shape kitchen.....hope it looks good... can be a lil' crampy... :P

Hi!:( I am back!

Have been real busy with my studies and no time to upload.. anyway my reno progress is also a bit slow... here's the progress so far...

a) Aircon up

b) False ceiling up

c) Painting just completed...

And here is the result... in night mode.. :bleah:

Living Room

2117955580066319347S425x425Q85.jpg

2222930940066319347S425x425Q85.jpg

2272366510066319347S425x425Q85.jpg

2372573330066319347S425x425Q85.jpg

Master Bedroom

2633598710066319347S425x425Q85.jpg

2nd Bedroom

2705990350066319347S425x425Q85.jpg

3rd Bedroom

2376749150066319347S425x425Q85.jpg

Hopefully by next weekend will have cabinets to show :(

Hi KOUBIN

How are you getting on?

Who is your painter? Is it Ah Guan? (see my blog)...your paint look very evenly and nicely done!!!

HAPPY

My ID quote me about $500+/- for replacing the living hall tiles with pebbles wash

My total renovation cost about $27K, if you are interested in viewing the detailed quote, please provide me with your email address.

Hi i am new here and just gotten my keys. can i take alook at your quotation to get an idea? my email address is volera@hotmail.com

Hi KOUBIN

How are you getting on?

Who is your painter? Is it Ah Guan? (see my blog)...your paint look very evenly and nicely done!!!

HAPPY

Hihi!! Its been a really busy month for me... i have just shifted over the weekend and now my house is in a mess... need another week or two before I can upload some decent pics.. !!

I mus say that i am very satisfied with my new home despite a lil bit of delay ... yes my painter is Ah Guan, nice chap.. some of the wall are actually uneven if u look closer under the light, its nothing to do with the painting skills but rather its an artwork by the HDB contractors :deal:)

How abt u?

stay tuned for more pics..

Hi i am new here and just gotten my keys. can i take alook at your quotation to get an idea? my email address is volera@hotmail.com

Hi, you've got mail!

btw do you stay at this area as well?

Happy hunting!

Hi, you've got mail!

btw do you stay at this area as well?

Happy hunting!

I also want lo :horse:!:dancingqueen:!!!!!

hee hee Koubin can I also have the quotation please ?

My email is davidsilasking@ns.sg