Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all i'm new to tis forum.. I wanna change my room style to japanese style.. Any idea?

Hi,

I am currently catching a TVB drama serial called '和味浓情'. In this serial featured an unit whereby the reno is a combination of modern & japanese theme. Maybe you can check it out for reference. Hope you'll find it relevant. :notti:

Hi,

I am currently catching a TVB drama serial called '和味浓情'. In this serial featured an unit whereby the reno is a combination of modern & japanese theme. Maybe you can check it out for reference. Hope you'll find it relevant. :bow:

Hmm.. Any web for it?

I am not sure which kind of Japanese style are you referring to, there are eras. If you are talking about the modern japanese style...you can take reference of Muji's home furnishing or probably the Zakka style which is fashionable in Japan now. Going back to the traditional Japanese style, you can probably go for dark wood colour furnitures and have some tatami...their colour scheme is natural and limited, not much of colours. When comes to accessories, there are many colourful choices. Then not forgetting the paper crafts of Japan, you can hang paper lantern. Search the web or go to Kinnokuniya and hunt for interior books.

I am not sure which kind of Japanese style are you referring to, there are eras. If you are talking about the modern japanese style...you can take reference of Muji's home furnishing or probably the Zakka style which is fashionable in Japan now. Going back to the traditional Japanese style, you can probably go for dark wood colour furnitures and have some tatami...their colour scheme is natural and limited, not much of colours. When comes to accessories, there are many colourful choices. Then not forgetting the paper crafts of Japan, you can hang paper lantern. Search the web or go to Kinnokuniya and hunt for interior books.

Those are all great suggestions.

Alternatively, you can also use some japanese design Door Curtains to give it that extra japanese touch!

You can check out my blog entry on Door Curtains to see what designs are available for your selection. If you have something in mind, let me know. I may even be able to source for you if given time.