Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
uberman

Looking For Good Reliable Contractor

Just PM you my ID contact number as you request.

Cheers!

I am looking for good and reliable contractor as well... can anyone pm me the contact?

I have my own design, but not suer whether the contractor can give me some feedback... thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The design in magazine of Meng Build and Design compiled annually is most from his hand.

You can try, he is a very nice renovator.

Hi Nus, can PM your ID contact. Thanks!!

Hi nus, can PM me your contractor? Thx!

My contractor is very good. He is a sales designer. very good experienceful and good designer. He provide good service. He did the renovation for my friend 2 years before, even now he still provide service for her. Sometimes my friend just need to move mirror, the renovator will ask the worker come down to help her. Very good service.

I have compared it with urban and chew, his price is very fair and resonable, less 6k then Urban and 12k then Chew for my whole unite. Material he supplied are very good quality.

install one light only charge $10/light. If you want do celling lights, his price is very reasonable. And other items charging are more fair.

The important thing is he is not a talkative sales/designer. If you got the quotation from him, he will not chase you until you call him. Very honest sales! He said the trust is important. You must trust him and let him to be your renovator. Everything can be negotiable. If only he think he can do it for you, he will do it for you for free.

Try to ask one more quotation for comparison, you didn't loss anything.

VXXXXX (MXXX dXXXXXX and bXXXX): XXXXXXXX

[Phantom: Advertising Content]

Me also looking for contractors.. please PM me contacts, thanks! :)

May i recommend my contractor currently renovating my house at Toa Payoh, he did my previous house's renovation 5 yrs ago and he did a very good job. He is friendly and honest, you can tell when you meet him. His name is xxxxxxx Hp: xxxxxxxx

[Phantom : Edited for Advertisng - Not allowed]

Consider this the first warning.

Edited by Phantom

The design in magazine of Meng Build and Design compiled annually is most from his hand.

You can try, he is a very nice renovator.

Hi nus,

can you please pm me your contractor's contact ? thanks.

Hi! looking for a contractor too since we don't need any major works for our place - 10 year old condo unit, mostly just need to change the 2 bathrooms, and some minor carpentry work here and there. We've got a tight budget and we need the contractor to finish everything really fast, so anyone has recommendations, please feel free to PM me some contacts.

Thanks!

My contractor is a HDB contractor. So far I think he's very good and offered the cheapest price among the contractors I've gone to. My house is still undergoing renovation @ Queenstown MRT. I don't mind if you want to take a look at the workmanship in the evening as I also go there to see them work.

PM me for contact if interested.

Hi people,

Yes, l also do need some recommendation id/contractor- do PM me or email me at pisces06_casey@hotmail.com

l'm doing my survey for my renovation b4 we could make up our final desicion.

Thank you :dancingqueen:

Hi friend,

As your request , I already PM you. Wish you all the best. Cheers.

Hi people,

Yes, l also do need some recommendation id/contractor- do PM me or email me at pisces06_casey@hotmail.com

l'm doing my survey for my renovation b4 we could make up our final desicion.

Thank you :dancingqueen:

hi .

i had my flat renovated by a contractor. . they'r actually a manufacturer n workmanship is quite good.i did budget renovation..total less than 18k. if u'r interested u can pm me for e contact.

cheers.

Hi all,

Appreciate if anyone could pm their contractors contacts too.

Hi Rune;

Maybe you kind try my designer which he did for my new house at Jurong.

Reasonable price and responsible. Can tap to their website @ www.nuspacedesign.com

Btw his name is kelvin, very patient and nice guy.

Cheers... :yamseng: