Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vibranze

Plumber Service

Bros,

Any good and reliable plumber to recommend? I got water leaking problem and found that the pipe is broken and need to be change.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Vibranze

Edited by vibranze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks TYM.

I found Mr. Chan on the plumber thread, called him and sound trusted. He told me that he won't charge anything if I feel his price too high after the inspection, not sure how true is it, but he did mentioned to reimburst small fee on the transport.

Any advice? Thanks.

Cheers,

Vibranze

Get it fixed and save yourself the inconvenience, sometimes can't really save much also. And you mentioned water is leaking.

Bros,

Any good and reliable plumber to recommend? I got water leaking problem and found that the pipe is broken and need to be change.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Vibranze

<<Edited advertisement>>

Edited by zirhk3355

Bros,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Vibranze

My toilet bowl had been chocked and i called up Plumbing Contractors to help me fix and solve my problems.

I find that their service was quite fast and good, the price was reasonable too.

My toilet bowl had been chocked and i called up Plumbing Contractors to help me fix and solve my problems.

I find that their service was quite fast and good, the price was reasonable too.

how cheap? How much? Is it license plumber?

Edited by dean