Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Roy is still super busy. I met him last Sat to discuss carpentry from 830pm to 1130pm. I pity him. He talked to me abt his schedule n its packed from Mon-Sun. Work so hard until he cant even spend time with his family. Some customer still tekan him some more. Whatever it is, he is still a responsible guy.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

pictures time :dancingqueen:

view from main door..think we got the wrong sofa hor..like looked a bit "uncle" leh

P7152387.jpg

kitchen

P7152390.jpg

the other side of kitchen

P7152391.jpg

dining area

P7162397.jpg

tv console

P7162396.jpg

to be continue....

common toilet. love the sink and tap :wub:

P7142385.jpg

MBR toilet

P7152392.jpg

WIW

P7152395.jpg

All moved in and your place looks great!! Congrats!! :):):)

I won't worry about the sofa colour... it does well with the colour scheme. Wonder why you picked a "fancier" sink for your common toilet compared to your master toilet. Seems that you should be using the good stuff everyday for yourself instead! Haha...

Btw... just FYI... Bonnie is so different from my last dog... in just less than 1.5 months, she is now fully toilet trained!! So happy! :good:

I noticed you have newspapers over your dog pen. I use those soft matt... it is quite useful in covering the smell and the urine seeps through easily as well... a big plus is the many designs and colours available. You may want to consider it. :)

dsc00387ai3.jpg

Hmm,,, i saw LV *blink* hehe

hmm good eyesight..that 1 is old bag liao, got another LV box hidden behind :notti:

hows things going on for you? now wat stage liao??

Very nice place u got there! And the common toilet's basin is very cool. :wub:

thankie me like the common toilet too but i tot looked a little like resort :dancingqueen:

I noticed you have newspapers over your dog pen. I use those soft matt... it is quite useful in covering the smell and the urine seeps through easily as well... a big plus is the many designs and colours available. You may want to consider it. :)

where you get the mat? is it reusable or not? i also use the pee pad below the tray and stick 1 piece on the wall as my boy lift leg leh..i got the pee pad at $1.05 for 5 pieces (40x60) and stock up alot! a bit kiasu la but no choice leh..

MBR toilet very small and is a "wet" toilet so no room for fancy items..the sink got to be small..noticed the ledge on the wall? asked my ID to do that so that we dun need to buy those SS rack etc as maintenance quite high..so is easier cleaning with the built in ledge =)

can tell that bonnie very guai, unlike my boy..till now still urine everywhere..haiz..

Edited by babytan

where you get the mat? is it reusable or not? i also use the pee pad below the tray and stick 1 piece on the wall as my boy lift leg leh..i got the pee pad at $1.05 for 5 pieces (40x60) and stock up alot! a bit kiasu la but no choice leh..

MBR toilet very small and is a "wet" toilet so no room for fancy items..the sink got to be small..noticed the ledge on the wall? asked my ID to do that so that we dun need to buy those SS rack etc as maintenance quite high..so is easier cleaning with the built in ledge =)

can tell that bonnie very guai, unlike my boy..till now still urine everywhere..haiz..

Most HDB shops selling household items will sell this kind of matt... about $12. Its made of plastic soft foam so definitely reusable. I just rinse it clean... very convenient.

I think Bonnie benefited from the fact that we spend a lot of time at home so got chance to scold and reward her accodingly. Even then, I am very lucky to get such a good girl. She seems to have a cleaniless fet... she would cry if she gets urine on her legs or poo stuck on her behind. I think this attitude helps as well. :)

Edited by Max383

thanks for the info max :yamseng: does the mat come in a roll and you have to cut according to whatever length you want? and it will absorb the urine? like never see before leh..can trouble you to find out the name? then i can ask around at those shops...

you are lucky to get bonnie gal, my boy is a dirty boy..like to make my whole house dirty! 8|

thanks for the info max :yamseng: does the mat come in a roll and you have to cut according to whatever length you want? and it will absorb the urine? like never see before leh..can trouble you to find out the name? then i can ask around at those shops...

you are lucky to get bonnie gal, my boy is a dirty boy..like to make my whole house dirty! 8|

Yes... it typically comes in a roll (bigger pieces) or in standard matt sizes, but u can always cut according to the size u want. It does not absorb the urine. The urine flows through into the tray below so my girl doesn't get dirty. I don't know what its called but it is very commonly used for bathrooms or kitchen. Its made of a white soft foam and they can print lots of patterns and design on the surface. Those HDB shops near central that sells kitchen stuff should have.

Erm, my place workwets done, now painting and lights

roy going to make sure he gets the parquet varnished and clean up for me 1st so that i can move in.

I have alot of carpentry work, so can only be done after I move in.

My WIW looks bigger than expected due to the gysum board.

I plan to put wall papers outside the WIW, anyone happen to know how much will it cost me?

Will show u my LV collection *blink blink* later when my WIW done. Hopfully Roy can help me find LV style wallpaper, the one which he's using in his shop. The checks one.

Yes... it typically comes in a roll (bigger pieces) or in standard matt sizes, but u can always cut according to the size u want. It does not absorb the urine. The urine flows through into the tray below so my girl doesn't get dirty. I don't know what its called but it is very commonly used for bathrooms or kitchen. Its made of a white soft foam and they can print lots of patterns and design on the surface. Those HDB shops near central that sells kitchen stuff should have.

okie thanks much..i go and find out. thanks for sharing :yamseng:

Erm, my place workwets done, now painting and lights

roy going to make sure he gets the parquet varnished and clean up for me 1st so that i can move in.

I have alot of carpentry work, so can only be done after I move in.

My WIW looks bigger than expected due to the gysum board.

I plan to put wall papers outside the WIW, anyone happen to know how much will it cost me?

so you are moving in during the reno? we tot of doing that before cos no house to stay for 1 month..but i guess it will be very dusty and noisy during the day..we not at home but dogs around so justed rented a 1 month flat...but if you can tahan then go ahead..save $ better la

btw your room looked huge..i duno how much the wall paper cost leh..roy going to do it for you? maybe you can check with him the costs 1st?

Hi, agree your common bath is looking awesome? Where you bought the sink and tap from huh? Most imptly...how much $$?? kekeke.

Eh...you want honest opinion ah? Eh...yes the sofa like dun suit your age group leh. :unsure: But dun worry lah...the rest of your place is very very nice :)

Hi, agree your common bath is looking awesome? Where you bought the sink and tap from huh? Most imptly...how much $$?? kekeke.

Eh...you want honest opinion ah? Eh...yes the sofa like dun suit your age group leh. :unsure: But dun worry lah...the rest of your place is very very nice :)

the basin cost about $160 and tap $100..ok la only felt the tap a little expensive but got to match the basin leh..all from Summer..

hahah i know the brown turned out to be a little "uncle" but very comfy..almost doze off there everytime when watching tv 8| the mattress i got also very good..no doubt never seen this brand before..is foam mattress (no spring) wan..maybe is a imitation of tempur...kekekek