Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Been lurking around this forum for a while :P got a lot of advice and ideas from fellow forumers

actually nothing much now as still in the process of going thru the resale procedures and searching for IDs..

will post pics of my current house as we will be saying goodbye to them in June 08 and at the same time, showcase my dogs and see if anyone wants to dognap 8|

paisey, in the mist of packing here and there, pardon me for the messy places 8|

living room, sorry hor i still in CNY mood 8|

Living.jpg

Study.jpg

Bomb shelter

Store.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen.jpg

i know its real messy, paisey paisey :notti:

my girl, 12 years old liao (i know looked like a boy)

27Baby.jpg

my boy, 2+years old (i know look like a girl :notti: )

28Mocha.jpg

2-1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi

when is your first appt?

i also have 2 dogs, currently looking for a ID /contractor firm...my first hdb appt is on 3 apr...should be getting keys same time as u...:notti:

mine's mini schnauzers...a boy and a girl...

wah babytan, finally get to see your furries

are they both chihuahuas?

love your kitchen :notti:

wonder if the new owner likes them as much as i do :notti:

Edited by applefreak

hi

when is your first appt?

i also have 2 dogs, currently looking for a ID /contractor firm...my first hdb appt is on 3 apr...should be getting keys same time as u...8|

mine's mini schnauzers...a boy and a girl...

think 1st appt is end april 08 and owner can handover around 15 may 08..we also suay la, initially got 1 flat but seller backed out, cannot sue them as we got no time to look for flat liao (the current flat sold 1st) so delay n delay, think we will be homeless for 1+month or so..any kind soul wants to take my dogs in 1st? :P

morever ching ming end like 5 May 08 and we doesnt want to do reno during that period of time, so just nice in some sense also. think you are earlier than me, i also went to about 5 Ids and no more energy..all more than 35K for 3 room resale :notti: haiz but the last i went to is ideal house. husband like this ID more than the others. yet to see the quote but meeting him this sat, i got a strong feeling that we might engage him 8| he is much more creative and give more ideas as compared to others..you might want to give Ideal House a try :notti:

Wow, they are so cute ..

thankie 8| my model dogs

spam chop!! ur boy beri cute... looked abit like my sis's dog. 8|

actually most CHHs looked alike. my girl is mixed breed. looked a bit like dachshund n pinscher colour but size differs..hahah

hihi babytan

here to spam spam

i also having 2 boys.

your babies are so cuties ... how u clean their furs from the whole house ??

Edited by ranval9

wah babytan, finally get to see your furries

are they both chihuahuas?

love your kitchen :notti:

wonder if the new owner likes them as much as i do :notti:

hahah thankie 8| guess i am too free le as resting for this week before i start my new job.

boy is LC CHH, girl is mixed CHH..no matter wat breed, i still love them deep deep

hmm i dun quite like my kitchen leh cos i dun like white..6 years back not much $ so have to settle for less, reno was done by husband fren, total cost just $16K for a new 4room. quite cheap but workmanship so so nia..

new owner is indian PR, not sure whether they like or not but is move in condition and they dun actually need to do up alot...we are leaving alot of things behind (sofa + dining + common room furniture) as no space in new flat also leh

finally moving and i am really looking forward to have my dream house (no doubt is smaller) and i am gonna fulfil my dream of having a WIW..hahahah

you got pictures of you house or not huh? dun tell me your blog wor, 100+ over pages i cannot find leh :P

my current wardrobe:

Wardrobe.jpg

common room:

Common.jpg

babytan

iu m looking to get the keys sometime in mid/late apr and start my reno...

same as u, I will be homeless too!:notti:..coz reno for my flat will take abt 2 months..and i will need to hand over my flat sometime in mid-late may..and most probably my reno will be completed only in mid june...

my dogs will also be homeless..

i have already gotten a quote from ideal house...now witing for other firms to revise their quotes, then see how...my reno cost will come up to abt 40k min..

Hello BabyT

I saw your Daybed, how much is it cost? Where you buy?

I want to buy something like that.

If you wont mind, take the daybed pic again?

Thanks!:notti:

HAP

hihi babytan

here to spam spam

i also having 2 boys.

your babies are so cuties ... how u clean their furs from the whole house ??

everyday use the magic clean mop lor..quite difficult to maintain cos fur everywhere, those allergic to fur cannot come my house..but no choice leh, no matter what, i will not give up my dogs..they are my owners and i am their slave :dunno: morever they are paper trained, so everyday got to kio sai

babytan

iu m looking to get the keys sometime in mid/late apr and start my reno...

same as u, I will be homeless too!:dunno:..coz reno for my flat will take abt 2 months..and i will need to hand over my flat sometime in mid-late may..and most probably my reno will be completed only in mid june...

my dogs will also be homeless..

i have already gotten a quote from ideal house...now witing for other firms to revise their quotes, then see how...my reno cost will come up to abt 40k min..

i consider lucky as i already gotta 2 months extension from buyer, who know kana played out by the seller :furious: so angry..everything was planned according to timeline but this #^%$^%$^ seller backed out..zzz

thinking to rent for 1 month also difficult leh, cos rent must be very expensive..cant go back own home and stay cos some allergic to dog fur, some place too small etc. think we are easy to move around but not my dogs, cos not many people like dogs wor, and i couldnt bear to leave them at boarding place for 1 mth too..guess wherever they can go then i follow lor..we expect to do reno mid-end may and move end june, and handover of current flat is early june..haiz duno how leh :dunno:

are you going to rent flat too? yours is how many room flat? new or resale? is the quote from ideal house reasonable?

Hello BabyT

I saw your Daybed, how much is it cost? Where you buy?

I want to buy something like that.

If you wont mind, take the daybed pic again?

Thanks!:D

HAP

huh si mi daybed? sorry hor, me a bit slow :bath: i can take more pics provided you tell me wats that...kekek

Finally get to spam and see pics of your doggies.

Look sooo cute~~~~~~~~~ :wub:

hahah welcome to spam, come frequently wor :notti:

remember to post more pics of your renovation when your renovations start~~~

Wouldn't it be hard to look after 2 dogs on the move btw in the meantime with the issue focusing on your situation?

remember to post more pics of your renovation when your renovations start~~~

Wouldn't it be hard to look after 2 dogs on the move btw in the meantime with the issue focusing on your situation?

i will, love to take pictures..now still ok as we will be staying in current flat till early june..later i also duno le but still have to bring them wherever i go lor..was thinking if reno can start mid may, maybe by mid june we can move in 1st without the reno being fully completed? i doesnt want to rush the reno people also leh..if less than a month homeless, maybe rent hotel room ah? hehehhe :dunno: know which hotel can take dogs huh?

if reno not fully completed, say 70-80% can move in 1st or not? anyone got similar situation?

Edited by babytan

hi there, spam chop here too...

btw, something caught my eye in ur bomb shelter... Absolut Vodka... keekeekee

u collecting Absolut too?

i looking for snowflake... but very slim chance...

:dunno: