Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
No Horse Run

Kay Siang Pri Sch

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am from kay siang too! 1977 to 1983.

Hi...im from kay siang too...same batch with u...our principal was Mirinda...i think?..i remember some of the teachers...like mr sahar,miss ong, one time there's miss azizah....and our ever fierce our discipline master i think....indian guy,whose in-charge 'the prefect'..i was one of the "white uniform with blue trimming" prefect...im looking for a frends like D.w dhammeka,one of the fast runner in school, also ong kiat hoe,irwani, Audrey..pls reply.i might noe some of ur fren too

Hi...im from kay siang too...same batch with u...our principal was Mirinda...i think?..i remember some of the teachers...like mr sahar,miss ong, one time there's miss azizah....and our ever fierce our discipline master i think....indian guy,whose in-charge 'the prefect'..i was one of the "white uniform with blue trimming" prefect...im looking for a frends like D.w dhammeka,one of the fast runner in school, also ong kiat hoe,irwani, Audrey..pls reply.i might noe some of ur fren too

ha! I was there from Primary 2 (1979) to Primary 6 (1983)....and I'd created a group for "Kay Siang Primary School" on facebook.....let's hope we can link more up.....let's see....email me at eunicechialim@hotmail.com.

Hi

Does any one know how to contact the Indian disciplinary master who is called Mr Kula. He was truly fierce ( as mentioned by eunichialim) but a very very kind hearted teacher. He had helped many students, including me. I would appreciate if anyone can help me to locate him, if possible to check with Mrs Fu. Thanks very much.

Chris