Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bellevue18

Recommend Good And Reliable Mover

Hi there

Tried looking for something related but can't find. I think this is equally important although only a fraction of the renovation costs.

Wonder if anyone come across a reliable and cheap mover. I can start off with 138 mover who moved my place some 8 years ago at a reasonable price. However recently ask them to quote and I almost fainted..

Have also called others like Crown (very high but very good I was told).

Any others reliable and cheap?

B

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi there

Tried looking for something related but can't find. I think this is equally important although only a fraction of the renovation costs.

Wonder if anyone come across a reliable and cheap mover. I can start off with 138 mover who moved my place some 8 years ago at a reasonable price. However recently ask them to quote and I almost fainted..

Have also called others like Crown (very high but very good I was told).

Any others reliable and cheap?

B

You can try

Mr Mover (Raymond Leong) - 94565253

Lian Tat Seng Construction Transport (Wilson) - 67451298

Thanks Kray, will call them.

Buibui - called Shalom before, not cheap le...

Rgds

off topic a little. how did the nick bellevue come about?

i used to work at a city called bellevue in seattle, USA.

off topic a little. how did the nick bellevue come about?

i used to work at a city called bellevue in seattle, USA.

Ha.. long ago studied in UW in Seattle. Liked the place.

People are struggling to get constant movers and really this is very difficult for them. They are seeking for the good movers!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable movers. I used it to find them for my business and personal moves. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local movers. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that movers actually came to me.

Seattle Movers & Moving Companies - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

Try to use "Yellow Ribbon" you know that the ex-prisoners who have left the jail... I used them.. very cheap compare to others and in other hand we help them to be integrate into the community again... don't worry they're honest as far as I know and very helpful.. even my wife give them tip.. will use them again.. :D

Thanks Omar!! People in Seattle are looking for movers as they use both for personal and business use!! Really Mineeds.com provides a good service to the people. They are taking actions very fastly once we contacted them! They are very cheap too!! Thank you so much for the post!!

http://www.mineeds.com/Seattle-Washington-...-Mover-Services

Edited by Carson3276

I'm also looking for cheap movers, I need to move my family in about 2 weeks. If anyone could recommend someone, I would be grateful! I found these websites that lets you enter information and I think they find you a mover? They seem similar, and almost like an insurance broker I guess..

www.zmoving.com

http://www.movers-moving-companies.com

Has anyone heard of either of these companies or used them before? Need advice soon, help!

-sheila