Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest IceCreamhouse

Ho Bee

The kind of service they provide you is to do the hard work for you, ie. hack existing tiles, do water proofing, apply cement base, lay the tiles etc. Initially, I thought all this should not be difficult as long as you have a systematic way of doing things, but renovation proves to be hard work for me when I was trying to apply the white putty myself to seal up some holes which could be used as ants nest. The skin on my index finger worn off merely 2 hours later :dribble:

If you bought a lousy tiles, the tiler would stop and seek your further advice. He won't continue with his work and give you a lousy flooor without your acknowledge.

Ho Bee is good and Patrick is a nice guy to work with. If these people can work with a Jewish and picky woman like me, I think they can work with anyone in the world :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello YOKIN

Picky woman....hehehehe

Anyway, picky in what way?

How to be picky?

Is it

a) Write down all the mesaurement (3d diminension),

b) Green light must be given by you before certain work started.

c) No excuses and resaoning will be entertain from id/contractor?

HAPPY

The kind of service they provide you is to do the hard work for you, ie. hack existing tiles, do water proofing, apply cement base, lay the tiles etc. Initially, I thought all this should not be difficult as long as you have a systematic way of doing things, but renovation proves to be hard work for me when I was trying to apply the white putty myself to seal up some holes which could be used as ants nest. The skin on my index finger worn off merely 2 hours later :unsure:

If you bought a lousy tiles, the tiler would stop and seek your further advice. He won't continue with his work and give you a lousy flooor without your acknowledge.

Ho Bee is good and Patrick is a nice guy to work with. If these people can work with a Jewish and picky woman like me, I think they can work with anyone in the world !!

Hi Happy,

Like you nickname, I must keep myself happy everyday ;)

Picky in a way that I hope everything are done swee swee :notti: I did not hack down the existing kitchen wall tiles as I like the old design of square tile with blue flower pattern. So I cannot afford to let Ho Bee make mistakes and create extra holes on the wall tiles. And I asked them to redo the kitchen floor due to shifting of sink and basin. Since I will be getting a brand new kitchen floor, I hope it can be perfect leh. Oh, who say nothing is perfect in this world? :dribble:

Yes, I do write down most of the measurement on my notes, just to make sure I have space for my sink, chopping area, stove, washing machine and fridge. No 3D lah. This one need to pay extra leh, Ho Bee also don't give. Green light? I remembered asking Patrick to do the toilet bowl last because I was hesitating to reject it or not due to poor quality, but he forgot to tell his plumber and that guy started to install the bowl. Luckily the water tank was leaking and I really need to reject it. Else I probably have to sit on a poor quality toilet bowl till I sold my flat :D

Aiyoh, Patrick always give me plenty of excuses and reasons. He always say no problem, definitely can work blah blah blah. Since he is an expert and I know nothing about renovation, I just tell him what I want to achieve and let him do the work :yamseng:

If these people can work with a Jewish and picky woman like me

jews are rare in sg :unsure: but picky women are more than trees though :unsure: