Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Power Dekor Laminated Flooring

hi,

anyone know anything abt this company's laminated quality?

Power Dekor

The lamination are manufactured in China with German technology.

How is this company compared to Supreme or other suppliers?

My contractor is quoting me laminated platform size 12 ft x 5.5 ft for $1100, using this Power Dekor.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am using Supreme for my bedrooms. I would say Supreme and Kronotex are the 2 common choices among IDs. Manufactured in China with German technology means that they copied other people's idea onto his own product probably without paying for the copyright lor. Don't flame me if I sound too bad against China products :furious:

If you are really keen in German technology, go for Kronotex. Their laminates are made in Germany. During the last expo, Kronotex quoted me $4.80 psf whilst I got an offer from Supreme at $4.30 psf.

I'm using power dekor for my laminate floorings, AC3...seems like power dekor only has AC3...but it's good enough for us....

Workmanship pretty good....after-sales service pretty good and prompt too....but i thought they hadn't done a good job for my living room platform cos the joints kept protruding out....so far, i've called the hotline 3 times liao, rectification was usually done within same day...

Compared to supreme, power dekor had more texture, supreme ones are smoother...so depends on your preference actually....the colour range is also different...

How much was your per sq ft? Generally shouldn't be more than $4 for power dekor...

I'm using power dekor for my laminate floorings, AC3...seems like power dekor only has AC3...but it's good enough for us....

Workmanship pretty good....after-sales service pretty good and prompt too....but i thought they hadn't done a good job for my living room platform cos the joints kept protruding out....so far, i've called the hotline 3 times liao, rectification was usually done within same day...

Compared to supreme, power dekor had more texture, supreme ones are smoother...so depends on your preference actually....the colour range is also different...

How much was your per sq ft? Generally shouldn't be more than $4 for power dekor...

Hi Air,

my platform size is 12 ft x 5.5 ft. so that's 66 sq ft area. my contractor is quoting $1100 for it, doing up the platform and using Power Dekor lamination.

I called up Supreme and asked for their quote, based on the same sq ft area. their price is $950.

it's close to $1100 also. Not much difference.

there is a minimum charge and since my platform is not big. i think i'm getting the minimum charge.

since got not much price difference, i will ask my contractor to do for me, and i will squeeze him for other things FOC...... hee... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: (i'm very gan.....)

as long as Power Dekor is similar in their product quality against other companies in the market, i dun mind using them.

Hi Air,

my platform size is 12 ft x 5.5 ft. so that's 66 sq ft area. my contractor is quoting $1100 for it, doing up the platform and using Power Dekor lamination.

I called up Supreme and asked for their quote, based on the same sq ft area. their price is $950.

it's close to $1100 also. Not much difference.

there is a minimum charge and since my platform is not big. i think i'm getting the minimum charge.

since got not much price difference, i will ask my contractor to do for me, and i will squeeze him for other things FOC...... hee... :lol:8| (i'm very gan.....)

as long as Power Dekor is similar in their product quality against other companies in the market, i dun mind using them.

ok sorry, i'm not good at measurements so can't visualise how bigyour platform is 8|

I've seen the samples from supreme, i can't find much difference for power dekor.....i think it's just the branding...my flooring so far so good...your contractor is using his own workers to lay the laminates or the workers from power dekor? If from power dekor, take note of the edgings...that is one area i'm very dissatisfied about...the strips on my edges kept popping out...the workers came 3 times liao now still same problem....perhaps they didn't lay the foundation underneath well...abit fed up....

Other than that, i've got not much complaints for their after-sales and workmanship and quality.