Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wiredchaos

Anyone Bgt Fr Evov Lately? And More...

Hi all,

Went to visit EVOV lately and found their sofa is within budget and prices negotiable. The lady there was attentive and answered all my questions. But b4 i go ahead wif the purchase, jus wanna see any views fr those who have bgt fr them b4.

All kind reviews will be deeply appreciated !!

Another pointer, i have been to this furniture store L**H at upper paya lebar rd. Service was terrible and the guy there was super snoobish.. buay tahan.. got tat u can afford or not face :unsure::notti:

Answer yr questions without looking at u.. wat kind of service is tat ? If he is the boss, i got nothing to say but if he is jus working there, i dun see the any reason for a sales guy to have tat F up attitude ! i mean WTF man!!..

Before i went in, there was this ang moh who is leaving with some stuff he bgt and they r so courteous. Maybe he bgt something la but dun tell me they r oso some kind of ang moh A#S licker ??:dunno::notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We were initially interested 2 buy dining table fr EVOV. But when we went down to its South Bridge branch, its shop is apparently quite small & d products on display r not as complete as wad u wud find on its website.

We din't hve d chance 2 talk wif 2 sales person as he was busy closing a deal wif sum1 else -- & he was d only shop keeper ard! So we stayed inside 4 abt 15 mins & decided nt 2 buy fr them as we think d products look nicer on its site than in reality. No hard feelings! Different taste, different liking. 8|

But we might consider buying side table fr them. U have idea how muj their side table roughly cost?

Talking abt d other shop, Lush, u r rite. There were 2 sales guys every time we went there. D guy dad u described indeed never showed any interest in servicing us. But I think it's just his characters which make him like dad. So don't bother if u find sumthin nice fr them, juz buy & get out. U won't hve 2 c his face anymore, unless u hve 2 settle balance. :( At least u get sumthin u like...

The other guy fr Lush is actually very nice (though he seems to be new in d business). :) Very patient, helpful, though a bit slow. :bow: Since we like one of their sofas & it was on promo, we got our sofa fr them. Plus, they accept 0% interest instalment plan wif most major banks' credit cards (except Citibank, I think).

Juz curious, hve u been 2 Air, Massimo / Objet? Their sofas r really nice & worth d $$. Air offers 15-20% off for its newer range & 40-50% off for older ones. I got my dining table, chairs & coffee table fr them. They gave us 40% off 4 d coffee table, in the end d price is abt d same as Lush's. ;)

Hi all,

Went to visit EVOV lately and found their sofa is within budget and prices negotiable. The lady there was attentive and answered all my questions. But b4 i go ahead wif the purchase, jus wanna see any views fr those who have bgt fr them b4.

All kind reviews will be deeply appreciated :lol:

Another pointer, i have been to this furniture store L**H at upper paya lebar rd. Service was terrible and the guy there was super snoobish.. buay tahan.. got tat u can afford or not face 8| 8|

Answer yr questions without looking at u.. wat kind of service is tat ? If he is the boss, i got nothing to say but if he is jus working there, i dun see the any reason for a sales guy to have tat F up attitude ! i mean WTF man!!..

Before i went in, there was this ang moh who is leaving with some stuff he bgt and they r so courteous. Maybe he bgt something la but dun tell me they r oso some kind of ang moh A#S licker ??8| 8|

i bought some items from Evov late last year. Evov designs are mostly replicas from modern high end Italian furniture. while they have the exact look, quality wise, it is far far apart.

comparing $20,000 Italy imported sofa to $2000 M'sia made sofa. if you just go for the look, it is quite worth it.

Ben is quite good. he stationed at South Bridge Rd. just avoid the one at Upper East Coast. he doesnt give disc. :)

Edited by latitude

We were initially interested 2 buy dining table fr EVOV. But when we went down to its South Bridge branch, its shop is apparently quite small & d products on display r not as complete as wad u wud find on its website.

We din't hve d chance 2 talk wif 2 sales person as he was busy closing a deal wif sum1 else -- & he was d only shop keeper ard! So we stayed inside 4 abt 15 mins & decided nt 2 buy fr them as we think d products look nicer on its site than in reality. No hard feelings! Different taste, different liking. :(

But we might consider buying side table fr them. U have idea how muj their side table roughly cost?

Talking abt d other shop, Lush, u r rite. There were 2 sales guys every time we went there. D guy dad u described indeed never showed any interest in servicing us. But I think it's just his characters which make him like dad. So don't bother if u find sumthin nice fr them, juz buy & get out. U won't hve 2 c his face anymore, unless u hve 2 settle balance. :unsure: At least u get sumthin u like...

The other guy fr Lush is actually very nice (though he seems to be new in d business). :D Very patient, helpful, though a bit slow. :( Since we like one of their sofas & it was on promo, we got our sofa fr them. Plus, they accept 0% interest instalment plan wif most major banks' credit cards (except Citibank, I think).

Juz curious, hve u been 2 Air, Massimo / Objet? Their sofas r really nice & worth d $$. Air offers 15-20% off for its newer range & 40-50% off for older ones. I got my dining table, chairs & coffee table fr them. They gave us 40% off 4 d coffee table, in the end d price is abt d same as Lush's. :dribble:

Hi ferdianb,

There is this lady Shirley tat served us at EVOV, very friendly and helpful and informative, she did stress their sofas r fr Msia and the price range is ok, most important is that she gave discount :-). I went to the South Bridge ones too, small and compact, but we spotted the ones we like so its ok.

Coffee table is ard $300 plus range if im not wrong.

I dun wanna talk abt LUSH.. haha

AS for the Massimo, went to both their showroom, service is good at ubi side where this Andrea guy is informative and helpful, I like jus one of their sofa and willing to give discounts although not much, Massimo is actually in our shortlist too, but price wise they abit on the high side but we dun mind cos their sofa is pretty good.

Objet, their showroom is oso very small, things ok but we didnt see any sofa we like so too bad.

Air - U MEAN THEY GAVE SO MUCH DISC ??:P.. wahhh might visit their mount sophia outlet, cos i went to their park mall one like oso very snoobish type leh.. hahah..but their stuff is really nice but the tag tat comes wif it not very nice lo.. hahha but since u say they give disc will go dwn see see..

i bought some items from Evov late last year. Evov designs are mostly replicas from modern high end Italian furniture. while they have the exact look, quality wise, it is far far apart.

comparing $20,000 Italy imported sofa to $2000 M'sia made sofa. if you just go for the look, it is quite worth it.

Ben is quite good. he stationed at South Bridge Rd. just avoid the one at Upper East Coast. he doesnt give disc. :)

Its Shirley tat served us... dun look local look like those burmese. heh. she's oso willing to give discs and friendly too.

i like to bounce and sit on every sofa i see deem nice, they some how pass the test lo and some of the designs they have we oso like.

Hi ferdianb,

There is this lady Shirley tat served us at EVOV, very friendly and helpful and informative, she did stress their sofas r fr Msia and the price range is ok, most important is that she gave discount :-). I went to the South Bridge ones too, small and compact, but we spotted the ones we like so its ok.

Coffee table is ard $300 plus range if im not wrong.

I dun wanna talk abt LUSH.. haha

AS for the Massimo, went to both their showroom, service is good at ubi side where this Andrea guy is informative and helpful, I like jus one of their sofa and willing to give discounts although not much, Massimo is actually in our shortlist too, but price wise they abit on the high side but we dun mind cos their sofa is pretty good.

Objet, their showroom is oso very small, things ok but we didnt see any sofa we like so too bad.

Air - U MEAN THEY GAVE SO MUCH DISC ??:disturb:.. wahhh might visit their mount sophia outlet, cos i went to their park mall one like oso very snoobish type leh.. hahah..but their stuff is really nice but the tag tat comes wif it not very nice lo.. hahha but since u say they give disc will go dwn see see..

Its Shirley tat served us... dun look local look like those burmese. heh. she's oso willing to give discs and friendly too.

i like to bounce and sit on every sofa i see deem nice, they some how pass the test lo and some of the designs they have we oso like.

Yeahh...we were also surprised dad Air gave us generous disc..but no complain of course! :rofl: i'm kind of fall in love wif Air ever since i learned bout them..you should go 2 their wilkie flagship store..great range of products...& fr the look u can tell they r good quality one...dun be discouraged wif d price tags, juz ask 4 nett price after disc & press 4 further disc...haha...actually, u can oso go 2 their warehouse outlet near expo..they got some clearance stuff @ really tempting price...some hve negligible defects, some are display set, but still they look nice...of course they oso sell new stuff there...

their staff are among d friendliest i've come across...no pushy type..willing 2 xplain, despite me wearing xtremely casual wears like shorts & slippers...actually apart fr dad being my preferred clothing style, dad's been my way of testing d sincerity of shop keepers...hahaha...

Yeahh...we were also surprised dad Air gave us generous disc..but no complain of course! :dancingqueen: i'm kind of fall in love wif Air ever since i learned bout them..you should go 2 their wilkie flagship store..great range of products...& fr the look u can tell they r good quality one...dun be discouraged wif d price tags, juz ask 4 nett price after disc & press 4 further disc...haha...actually, u can oso go 2 their warehouse outlet near expo..they got some clearance stuff @ really tempting price...some hve negligible defects, some are display set, but still they look nice...of course they oso sell new stuff there...

their staff are among d friendliest i've come across...no pushy type..willing 2 xplain, despite me wearing xtremely casual wears like shorts & slippers...actually apart fr dad being my preferred clothing style, dad's been my way of testing d sincerity of shop keepers...hahaha...

hi ferdianb, wat's the address of the Air outlets at mount sophia and their flagship store? googled for it...but din manage to locate anything.

thanks!

Hi all,

All kind reviews will be deeply appreciated !!

Another pointer, i have been to this furniture store L**H at upper paya lebar rd. Service was terrible and the guy there was super snoobish.. buay tahan.. got tat u can afford or not face !! :furious:

Before i went in, there was this ang moh who is leaving with some stuff he bgt and they r so courteous. Maybe he bgt something la but dun tell me they r oso some kind of ang moh A#S licker ??!! :furious:

yes..i agreed with wiredchaos that the guys at LUSH are a bit stuck up during my 1st trip there..but a friend told me that the guys at lush are very knowledgeable and gives very good advice..he keep sing praises of them cos they are trained designers who are knows a lot about furnitures and how to guide newbies to set up a home at a reasonable price..he ask me whether i always ask them this got discounts or not?...that got discounts or not?..i said "yes!" he scolded me instead and ask me why i keep asking about dicounts and should focus on what LUSH offers and if the guys can give good advice, that will be a bonus..

I went last week alone..and focus on the furnitures..after been to so many shops..i know roughly the prices that other shops offer..i saw a sofa i like called the "plush" and the "baroque" table..that "stuck-up" guy approach me and ask me whether i needed help..i hesitated but what the heck..i opened up and told him that i'm obviously looking for a sofa since i'm sitting on one..that guy explained that why he ask me is that he wants to recommend the "correct" furnitures to me and ask me whether i got a floorplan or not...i showed him and surprised..his eyes opened up and says it's so interesting!

Anyway, mine is a 3room resale house..he told me he lives in one too and proceeded to guide me what furnitures to put here and there and even go into which walls to hack away so that i can remodel my space..i'm got excited about his ideas and went along with his flow..i told him i like the "PLUSH" sofa and guess what..he says it's not suitable because my space is small!..my temper begin to flare..and he noticed it and excused himself.. i wander around the showroom and think hard..later i ask him what he tried to explain to me because i cannot visualise..he tell me patiently again and ask me to go back to consider before making a buying decision..don't buy because of the great discounts..

I discussed with my wife and she is so excited about the new ideas!..we went back the next day to buy the ZANA sofa, the bourgie lamp,a swan chair and the "Babygrass" rug!..that stuck-up guy...called Norman advises me to shop for chandaliers at balestier and to our walpaper done at goodrich..and to call him if we need more assistance..

Now..even my wife supported Norman and sing him praises..because the things he suggested is what my wife likes..but seriously upon reflection..i should not judge him cos he is also human.. :dancingqueen:

S$1,120 LUSH voucher for sale at only S$1,000. They have very nice contemporary furniture. Check out www.lush-lush.com

Email me at muffykoh@gmail.com or call me at 98774988 if you're interested.

Cheers!