Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Monkey's Home At Cck

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehehe so you decide to seal or not to seal?

No decision yet... Will keep all of you posted. We decided to KIV this until we need to make the decision (We always do things this way when we can't arrive at a decision) :D

:dancingqueen: woah..the layout now seem more bigger!!

Yes... Really glad that the money for the hacking is well spent... :):) The living room also looks alot more brighter. Will try to post some photos soon...

Been 2 weeks since I update this thread... Have been busy and also need to deal with some personal problems... Here are the updates

Nothing much have been done for my new house... mostly electrical works. According to my ID, this is one of the most crucial phase as this form the backbone of the house. When the false ceiling and capentry work is done, it will be difficult to change any electrical wiring so it need to be right the 1st round... Here are some of the photos... :):)

Light wiring for my display cabinet

Wiring for my island hood and lights

TV point and electric Wiring for my bathtub Portable DVD player :notti:

Edited by Monkey

Have also done some shopping and this are a list of items that I have bought...

Asus Nova Lite (To be place in the living room so that me n my wife can surf net from the living room

and record TV program)

novalitefm9.jpg

My Dream massage chair Ogawa Smart 10 (Bought it during the mother day's promo) :notti:

ogawasmart10af1.jpg

Slumberland Royal Princess Mattress :sport-smiley-004: (Could not buy a king size as the walk in wardrobe took up much of the space)(Come with free bed frame 2 pillows and 2 bolster) :good:

royalprincessfp6.jpg

We tried alot of mattress. I wanted a firmer mattress due to back problem but my wife prefer a softer one. In the end, we got the royal princess as it is not too firm nor soft. Quite comfy as it is latex. Highly recommended. We also like the Serta Wisconsin and Jersey but in the end we decided against it as we felt the royal princess is more value for money.

Edited by Monkey

Renovation have been moving fast for the past 1 week. So happy to see our house taking shape... Below are the updates... :yamseng:

The uneven width of the doorway have now been fixed. The MBR doorway (on the photo's left) is now shift more to the right to allow more space in the Walk in Wardrobe on the other side of the wall.

Construction of my cabinets in the study room. The hole is actually the Starhub Cable box in the MBR. But in order to keep a clean profile in the MBR, the ID propose that the box be extended into the Study Room.

My bookshelf in the MBR and Display Cabinet in Living Room taking shape

Edited by Monkey

it sure will be a good feeling to work in your wet kitchen :wub: :wub:

Hi applefreak,

I hope my wife feel the same as you do and maybe the food will be tastier... :sport-smiley-004:

P.s. We still have not decided to on the floral wall as our ID have not press us for an answer...

Have also done some shopping and this are a list of items that I have bought...

Asus Nova Lite (To be place in the living room so that me n my wife can surf net from the living room

and record TV program)

novalitefm9.jpg

How much you bought this?

Hi applefreak,

I hope my wife feel the same as you do and maybe the food will be tastier... :sport-smiley-004:

P.s. We still have not decided to on the floral wall as our ID have not press us for an answer...

don't lah, the floral wall is really :wub: :wub:

and it'll make cooking a more enjoyable task as you can peep through the holes and see the blue-sky-white-clouds :notti:

How much you bought this?

Hi TYM,

I bought it for $1000 during the last IT fair. Comes with a Vista Remote Control. There is no keyboard and mouse though. It is veri silent. Perfect with a TV.

don't lah, the floral wall is really :wub: :wub:

and it'll make cooking a more enjoyable task as you can peep through the holes and see the blue-sky-white-clouds :notti:

Agree with you applefreak but one of our concern is also it may also make another "visitors" like cockroach and lizards easier access to the wet kitchen. Haiz really dun know what to do... :bangwall:

think they will have their own ways of coming in even if you seal up the wall

i was just visited by a baby praying mantis yesterday :bleah:

Wow. So "lucky". :jawdrop: Never encounter one in my house before even though I currently stay on the second floor. They are quite agile right? U must have a difficult time catching them...

Agree with U they have 1001 ways to get inside, We just want to reduce the probability of them getting in... :)

don't know why my home always got insects one :bangwall:

previously got visited by adult praying mantis, centipede, earthworm, millipede, giant moth etc (17th flr)

current home so far the baby praying mantis, loads of ants, spiders and lizards (7th flr)

so poor thing

i was so worried that it migh get sliced by my ceiling fan or eaten by my furries

had to try and catch it to put outside... :dunno:

Edited by applefreak

Hi TYM,

I bought it for $1000 during the last IT fair. Comes with a Vista Remote Control. There is no keyboard and mouse though. It is veri silent. Perfect with a TV.

Tks. :yamseng: