Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Monkey's Home At Cck

More progress photos... :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Pebble wash between dry kitchen and living room as the tiles lines do not match (Due to the 45Deg tilt between the living room n kitchen)

Works on the display box for my Gundams and Monkey Stuffs in progress

Carpentry works delivered... :dribble: Finally aft a long wait... It was delayed a few days as it was raining cats and dogs just before delivery. :bangwall: Dun want to risk getting the wood work wet...

More carpentry...

A look at my walk in wardrobe drawer with dividers... make arranging things easier...

Next up will be installation of carpentry works... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Monkey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Renovations updates... :yamseng:

Relax Corner mounted... :good:

Close up shots of the side of relax corner (for storage)

MBR walk in wardrobe in progress... Wonder what is the air compressor for :unsure::unsure:

Will post more carpentry installation photos soon... :D:D

Edited by Monkey

Pebble wash between dry kitchen and living room as the tiles lines do not match (Due to the 45Deg tilt between the living room n kitchen)

07092008042bs9.jpg

08092008056bd0.jpg

Carpentry works delivered... :dribble: Finally aft a long wait... It was delayed a few days as it was raining cats and dogs just before delivery. :bangwall: Dun want to risk getting the wood work wet...

08092008059rk4.jpg

More carpentry...

14092008070gv4.jpg

A look at my walk in wardrobe drawer with dividers... make arranging things easier...

14092008073sj6.jpg

Next up will be installation of carpentry works... :sport-smiley-004:

What a smart way to add more storage space!! Wonder what the top will look like when it's done.. :good:

08092008056bd0.jpg

looking forward for your display box with gundams in it. I am also a gundam collector.

Now headach on how to display all my gundams :unsure:

looking forward for your display box with gundams in it. I am also a gundam collector.

Now headach on how to display all my gundams :unsure:

Hi blurer 23,

Great to see a fellow Gundam Collector in this forum. Ever bought one from Action City that can hold approx 8 SD Gundam but cost almost $40 :jawdrop: So decided to ask the ID to incorporate a few cabinets so that I can showcase all my Gundam. Got quite a few pieces... :) The cabinet comes with individual lights with dimmer so I really hope can get a good effect. Can't wait to start putting my Gundam in them... :sport-smiley-004:

Have been busy with packing for the last 2 weeks so have no time to update this thread...

Here are the progress photos... :yamseng:

Dry Kitchen Cabinets in progress

Wet Kitchen Cabinets in progress

View of Entrance of Walk in Wardrobe

Her Wardrobe

His Wardrobe

Edited by Monkey

Currently, There have been some delay to my house as the bathroom supplies got screwed up. I ordered a Steam Room from them and it is suppose to be delivered by last week. Initially they claim they are having prob with fixing the jacuzzi motor into the tub but now they say the shipping company forgot to put it into the container so it will be delayed till 22th Oct earliest. Pretty upset at the moment as I have a feeling they are withhelding the truth and have not done enough to prevent this incident from happening. I am now seeking compensation from them. 8| It seems we can't come to terms on the compensation, now wondering should I go CASE or small claim court. Wonder what is the diff btn this 2? :unsure:

Have been trying hard to solve the steam room prob for the past 2 weeks... Finally we decided to compromise and wait for the things to be delivered (as we really like to have one in our house) and We manage to get the Bathroom Supplies shop to knock $500 off the price tag (after several rounds of talks) :deal: ...

The steam room has nw been delivered but We have yet to install it... Below r the pict... :dancingqueen:

:bath::bath::bath:

The stuff coming in bits and pieces...

The top completed with lights and fans

The Jet Spray for the back

The tub...with jaccuzi spray @ the side... kinda of small but no choice since there is space limitation

The "electronic" controls for the tub... Come with lightning, fan and radio control... looks kinda of cheapo to me

:yamseng::yamseng:

Edited by Monkey

More carpentry updates... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Our relax corner with the laminates on...

laminates on my WIW... same design as the one abv but diff color...

TV console mounted

My shoe cabinet cum bench...

My study room table... look kinda of small and weird so have ask the ID to do up a extension

Edited by Monkey

Wow... with so many things custom made... and even a steam room.. your reno must cost a lot! Great progress so far...

Hi Pinkpetter,

Thanks for visiting my thread... it isn't alway smooth sailing ... we had quite a few hiccups along the way... the biggest one having to change the carpenter as the previous one is dishonest and fail to meet the deadline a few times... I guess this must be downside of custom made items...

Yeah the reno cost us quite a bomb but we really want a house that is veri comfortable so we decided to splurge on the reno... Really glad that the house is shaping up nicely... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Pinkpetter,

Thanks for visiting my thread... it isn't alway smooth sailing ... we had quite a few hiccups along the way... the biggest one having to change the carpenter as the previous one is dishonest and fail to meet the deadline a few times... I guess this must be downside of custom made items...

Yeah the reno cost us quite a bomb but we really want a house that is veri comfortable so we decided to splurge on the reno... Really glad that the house is shaping up nicely... :sport-smiley-004:

Yup. most imptly is after it all everything is well done and you all feel happy living in it. :) huh the carpenter not honest wor. I think that is one of the worst things to meet in reno is dishonest vendors :P