Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Hi,

After seeing all those posting about Tau , I managed to get a quotation and also went down to meet Thomas on Wed.

So far my impression with Thomas is "honest". Likely I will take on Tau ... keep finger crossed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

After seeing all those posting about Tau , I managed to get a quotation and also went down to meet Thomas on Wed.

So far my impression with Thomas is "honest". Likely I will take on Tau ... keep finger crossed.

no worries on their service. is a right choice. kelvin have falling sick for couple of weeks, have slim down.although he sick, he still go to his site inspection on his guy, was told by my fren,cos kelvin doing thier house. hope he recover soon.tau id is your right choice.

my bro had reno done wif them... my advise is, u must tell them ur expectation of ur reno -- so that expectation will meet the price standard

Edited by rock

Hi

Im getting my unit soon but still sourcing for any contractors or IDs. Can I get Kelvin's contact so tat I can get a quotation from them?

Thanks so much.

Guest careBnet
my bro had reno done wif them... my advise is, unless u dun have high expectation on ur reno (eg.workmanship on carpentry), if not, u should avoid...

hmm.....

everyone view is different, hmm...... i dun think you have to use the word avoid... hmmmm.... wording is not correct.... a plane fly high and low... will you take to a consideration if you will to take the flight if this happen for couple of year all plane is flying low but it dun en dangerous to any passagers. up to individual. some people will be ok with it , some will be , "dun la dun la, wait the plane land some where on a coconut tree... , So how high is an expectation can a person go.... understand tau ID is doing their best for every one as thier clients. hmmm.. your bro, should review with them and solve the the issue.initially it is very out of the blue, for you to post this remark it.

care

Guest careBnet
Hi

Im getting my unit soon but still sourcing for any contractors or IDs. Can I get Kelvin's contact so tat I can get a quotation from them?

Thanks so much.

pm lo

care's wife :rolleyes:

Guest careBnet
is tau ID same boss as taugraus tiles?

may i know the price of tau ? is it expensive?

thanks

funny ... your bro or you are looking for ID..

hi care,

first of all, a forum is suppose to be a place where we can openly express our views.. even famous contractor like Ah soon in this forum, receive critisim.. so, no hard feelings i hope...:)

u r right, maybe I shouldn't have use that word 'avoid' -- it is not the right word. To be fair to Tau, the tiling works is still good.. except some flaws (that can be corrected) on the carpentry...

no reno is perfect, at least i know they are recitifing the items now ...

Guest careBnet
hi care,

first of all, a forum is suppose to be a place where we can openly express our views.. even famous contractor like Ah soon in this forum, receive critisim.. so, no hard feelings i hope...:)

u r right, maybe I shouldn't have use that word 'avoid' -- it is not the right word. To be fair to Tau, the tiling works is still good.. except some flaws (that can be corrected) on the carpentry...

no reno is perfect, at least i know they are recitifing the items now ...

hi, that great,

al least, you learn from your mistake for the wording i feedback to you. same feeling, and not hard feeling, the theody is the same. let the tau id do their correction also. how it sound bro.

care

我是个台湾人,因为工作的关系住在新加坡快五年 ’刚买了房子装修完,发现新加坡设计公司(装修公司)给我们"假的"油漆,

我们真的投诉无门,希望大家评评理

我们选了一间不便宜的设计公司"Lourve,设计师Dennis在与我们讨论油漆时我们选择了ICI "light and space"

还有"all in one"二种油漆分别涂在厨房跟所有其它的地方,总共报价1700

大概只有1400平方尺的空间,因为我本身对於油漆味及一些化学原料过敏,全身会开始起红疹,心跳加快

所以我们愿意付高价选择ICI标榜低VOC的二个有环保标章的油漆,却没有想到房子在交屋的过程,我们发现他们

竟然给我们的是"Maxilite"油漆!!明明是Maxilite的油漆桶,却贴上"all in one"或者是"light and space"的油漆编号标签,

我们深感被骗!! 我与老公二个人直接找ICI总公司的人投诉,得到的回应竟然是"就算用的是maxilite的油漆,

油漆干掉后的一星期,就不会再有味道及化学原料散出"而打发了我们,

而Lourve公司又说如果我们真的在意,那可以请我们搬出去,他们会派人重新涂上一层我们要的油漆!

我们不知道到底是哪里出了问题,会让ICI明明知道这种油漆公司会拿"Maxilite"的油漆假装是"all in one"....

或其它有环保标章的产品来贩卖给消费者,却无能为力,无法可管!!!而我们也不是在新加坡第一件发生这样事情的消费者

在大律师不愿意接这种虽然是欺骗案子却是小案例,去case要等三个月之下 纵使我们握有证据及ICI的化验报告

我们只能放弃追诉,并接受此L公司的"小小赔偿",我们万万没有想到在法律甚严,人人守法的新加坡会发生这样的

欺骗消费者事件,这和之前中国不肖商人卖假奶粉毒死很多的婴儿有什么两样??只是用不好的油漆毒不死人,所以没有人

愿意在意~~而我们除了痛心也对新加坡愈来愈失去信心!!!

:curse:

Guest careBnet
我是个台湾人,因为工作的关系住在新加坡快五年 ’刚买了房子装修完,发现新加坡设计公司(装修公司)给我们"假的"油漆,

我们真的投诉无门,希望大家评评理

我们选了一间不便宜的设计公司"Lourve,设计师Dennis在与我们讨论油漆时我们选择了ICI "light and space"

还有"all in one"二种油漆分别涂在厨房跟所有其它的地方,总共报价1700

大概只有1400平方尺的空间,因为我本身对於油漆味及一些化学原料过敏,全身会开始起红疹,心跳加快

所以我们愿意付高价选择ICI标榜低VOC的二个有环保标章的油漆,却没有想到房子在交屋的过程,我们发现他们

竟然给我们的是"Maxilite"油漆!!明明是Maxilite的油漆桶,却贴上"all in one"或者是"light and space"的油漆编号标签,

我们深感被骗!! 我与老公二个人直接找ICI总公司的人投诉,得到的回应竟然是"就算用的是maxilite的油漆,

油漆干掉后的一星期,就不会再有味道及化学原料散出"而打发了我们,

而Lourve公司又说如果我们真的在意,那可以请我们搬出去,他们会派人重新涂上一层我们要的油漆!

我们不知道到底是哪里出了问题,会让ICI明明知道这种油漆公司会拿"Maxilite"的油漆假装是"all in one"....

或其它有环保标章的产品来贩卖给消费者,却无能为力,无法可管!!!而我们也不是在新加坡第一件发生这样事情的消费者

在大律师不愿意接这种虽然是欺骗案子却是小案例,去case要等三个月之下 纵使我们握有证据及ICI的化验报告

我们只能放弃追诉,并接受此L公司的"小小赔偿",我们万万没有想到在法律甚严,人人守法的新加坡会发生这样的

欺骗消费者事件,这和之前中国不肖商人卖假奶粉毒死很多的婴儿有什么两样??只是用不好的油漆毒不死人,所以没有人

愿意在意~~而我们除了痛心也对新加坡愈来愈失去信心!!!

:curse:

hi ,

what a bad memory you have encounted. sorry to hear that.tau ID client sure be very xin fu loh

care zz (tau's client always sleep well)

hi, that great,

al least, you learn from your mistake for the wording i feedback to you. same feeling, and not hard feeling, the theody is the same. let the tau id do their correction also. how it sound bro.

care

Jux remember, nothing is perfect for we're all humans.

I think the perspective we should be taking on is who gives a better value for money with peace of mine.