Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest sugarmeg

****POST REMOVED AND TOPIC CLOSED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE FROM ADMIN:

We have found multiple accounts in this topic. It has violated the following Terms Of Use in the forum

(e) Impersonate as a customer giving fictatious feedback or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a www.RenoTalk.com official, forum moderator, admin or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.

As such the accounts have been banned and this topic will be removed soon. If you will like to promote your company services on renotalk, you may contact advertising@renotalk.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest IceCreamhouse
Hi all,

anyone engaed their service b4? hopefully some kind people can give me some feedback or warnings abt them. Do give your opinion or pm me if gettin quotes from them. thanks in advance

Hi sugarmeg.....

have hear Tau interior design from hubb's.. fren... if iam not wrong.... their showroom located at tampines area. they also import their own tiles. so i think can get a better price. for service i think i help you to check with my hubb's fren.....

zzzzzzz

cheer

ice

Guest sugarmeg
Hi sugarmeg.....

have hear Tau interior design from hubb's.. fren... if iam not wrong.... their showroom located at tampines area. they also import their own tiles. so i think can get a better price. for service i think i help you to check with my hubb's fren.....

zzzzzzz

cheer

ice

thx in advance :notti:

Guest sugarmeg
Hi im new here

Do u mean Taugres at balestier? cheers

not sure though, if i remembered correctly the office is at east side.

Guest sarahkoh

Hello evrybody

My nest was done by Kelvin of tau interior

yes his office is at tampines

I must say hes quite a cheerful chap, very easy-going & patient guy. Gives practical advice as well.

Once when we were at our new house

1 of the worker accidentally scratched one wall with his equipment. Pretty minor scratches, and we wouldnt had noticed them at all if he din own up to them. So, 2 thumbs up for integrity & honesty for his workers!

Overall we were very happy & satisfied for wat he has done for us

Jus my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

Guest sugarmeg
Hello evrybody

My nest was done by Kelvin of tau interior

yes his office is at tampines

I must say hes quite a cheerful chap, very easy-going & patient guy. Gives practical advice as well.

Once when we were at our new house

1 of the worker accidentally scratched one wall with his equipment. Pretty minor scratches, and we wouldnt had noticed them at all if he din own up to them. So, 2 thumbs up for integrity & honesty for his workers!

Overall we were very happy & satisfied for wat he has done for us

Jus my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

can ask how much did you spend on total? any pics of their works?

So the scratch still on ur wall as rememberence? Heehee

cheers

meg

Guest sarahkoh
Hi im new here

Do u mean Taugres at balestier? cheers

tats their main office where they import their tiles

Guest myra
tats their main office where they import their tiles

always passby ther after woek, tot it was a id firm

Guest sugarmeg

any other kind souls able to share their experience?

i will be meeting up with tau some time during these few days, hope to find more abt them b4 meet up

always better to do some homework first :bangwall:

thanks guys. cheers

Guest sarahkoh
do they have hdb license?

thx

yup! the r a licensed hdb contractor the good thing abt them is that kelvin is a designer by training & his boss have many yrs of experience in renovation service.

I met his boss a few times, hes very knowledgeable n knows wat can be done & wat cant be done just by the look of the eye.

initially when we approached kelvin with our design of a post moderism home. immedialtely, he was very professional in proposing ideas, hubby really liked his design as compared to the other few firm we had approached. wat i can say its tat its the best of both worlds; design wise n funcionality wise. we felt that our little love nest was in good hands with them on the project.

in the end they proved us right!

cheers

Guest IceCreamhouse

hihi......

My cousin have just done their renovation work by Tau interior design......Is very very well done..... responsibilities is shown after completion of work for 3 month that one of the defect is found. and my cousin call them about the matter and it is solve within the day. so not very bad. ... that is what we are looking at. is before and after work service. My whole family use Tau .. but for me, i am very regret that i didnt listen to my mum, enraged a lousy ID film. That never never come back for my defect. my mum ring uncle Winson (tau ID) to help me for those defect, I was so torch by their service ever my house is not done by tau. Uncle Winson say to me and hubb dun feel sad and within that very day that my mum ring him, all defect is done without any charges.So kind of him and he have show his professionalism to us. So Tau is good. (thumb Up)

Choose a correct choice then :help:

hihi......

My cousin have just done their renovation work by Tau interior design......Is very very well done..... responsibilities is shown after completion of work for 3 month that one of the defect is found. and my cousin call them about the matter and it is solve within the day. so not very bad. ... that is what we are looking at. is before and after work service. My whole family use Tau .. but for me, i am very regret that i didnt listen to my mum, enraged a lousy ID film. That never never come back for my defect. my mum ring uncle Winson (tau ID) to help me for those defect, I was so torch by their service ever my house is not done by tau. Uncle Winson say to me and hubb dun feel sad and within that very day that my mum ring him, all defect is done without any charges.So kind of him and he have show his professionalism to us. So Tau is good. (thumb Up)

Choose a correct choice then :help:

Is there a website for Tau? Google but cannot find :dunno:

Guest IceCreamhouse
Is there a website for Tau? Google but cannot find :dunno:

Hi Jcase,

I did hear from uncle winson that he want to create a wedsite but he got no time to sit down with his wed designer and tell themm wat he want for his wedsite pages. if you want , you can ring to their showroom @ 67875797 to make an appointment to see the real thing and their workmanship for the house that have completed. I think you can see their showroom design at www. tampineszones.com... you search at yahoo..

>>>>>>> :paint: