Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest IceCreamhouse
Tks folks :yamseng:

Sure you are most welcome.....

watever you plan to renovate just go and take a qoutation. The most important is reasonable price and good service..... Tau ID ... may part of your consideration.. a few of my fren house is renovated by tau, i didnt stress about my refer to Tau :good: , all my fren is happy. .. also learn a lesson from my and hubbs expreince.....

zzzzz :disturb:

Edited by IceCreamhouse

Guest careBnet
yup! the r a licensed hdb contractor the good thing abt them is that kelvin is a designer by training & his boss have many yrs of experience in renovation service.

I met his boss a few times, hes very knowledgeable n knows wat can be done & wat cant be done just by the look of the eye.

initially when we approached kelvin with our design of a post moderism home. immedialtely, he was very professional in proposing ideas, hubby really liked his design as compared to the other few firm we had approached. wat i can say its tat its the best of both worlds; design wise n funcionality wise. we felt that our little love nest was in good hands with them on the project.

in the end they proved us right!

cheers

Hi sarah

can i know about Tau Id film... Iam getting my new house key at sengkang central... their carpentry works??? Local made? :good:

thank you

Guest IceCreamhouse
Must engage a contract which is HDB licensed ?

hihi brownbear...

Ya we must engage contractor that have HDB license and also have to show you his or her license pass with their photo attach. For tau ID , uncle winson is a HDB license holder with 20 over year exprience and he will be more happy to show you his license if you request......

cheer

My neighbour used Tau Interior too. There is some unhappiness over the flooring and carpentery.

Edited by lingguan

Guest IceCreamhouse
My neighbour used Tau Interior too. There is some unhappiness over the flooring and carpentery.

hi.... linguan...

that is impossible..., from the bottom of my heart, Tau ID have done amount 10 frens of mine and hubbs, feed back is very good. I think some thing go wrong with your neighbour. I have just chat with uncle winson's son designer consultant kelvin. there have been doing renovation for 30 over housing per month excluding commercial and etc.... the only house the make them upset is at bedok central block 220A , if iam not wrong that is your neighbour.sorry linguan , i have to say if that is your neighbour, We as part of tau ID client feel angry as well, your neighbour have misuse and take it very granted for their service. I have no comment for tau service, one and only word to describe their service is very GOOD.You want to know how your neighbour treat them.You judge for your own that what i heard from Kelvin.(1)The flooring is prefectly done, and your so call neighbour can put their face stick onto the flooring and look scratches, (Who dun see shadow when you are walking under a light). that is shadow scratches. may be they are finding fault for further discount as to be done as compenstaion that Tau have compenstaion to them.The tiles is very well done and they make kelvin to polish the tiles, end up the tiles spoilt and compensation is pay to them.(2) your neighbour have told them to clean the window frame outside the window.(unreasonable request) still have hear alot from kel. but sad to continue. every contractor and ID film is just provide a good service for their living, i find no reason that ppl can take their service for granted.is no the matter of paying less or more. ever a dollar or a cent, Tau alway show their service and respondsible to all client, did your neighbour say to everyone that compensation is paid to them.

linguan if your is not from 220A BNC

ask your neighbour to ring them , they will respond to your neighbour. you take my word(as client assurance)

zzzzzz

do u have any sample quotes from them? would like to know if they are competitive in pricing... cos my budget is quite small...

do they have email?

my and my gf looking to do reno for our 4room flat in simei and now sourcing for ID/contractor...

Hi IceCreamhouse,

I am not saying that they are no good.

Neither do not know what happen in details nor do i wish to know that.

I have never visited my neighbour's place personally. Just heard alot of arguments.

From my personal view, you seem to be defendsive over them.

It is for the rest of the forumers to judge if they want to use them.

Take a look at their workmanship and decide.

That's all i want to say.

Edited by lingguan

hi.... linguan...

that is impossible..., from the bottom of my heart, Tau ID have done amount 10 frens of mine and hubbs, feed back is very good. I think some thing go wrong with your neighbour. I have just chat with uncle winson's son designer consultant kelvin. there have been doing renovation for 30 over housing per month excluding commercial and etc.... the only house the make them upset is at bedok central block 220A , if iam not wrong that is your neighbour.sorry linguan , i have to say if that is your neighbour, We as part of tau ID client feel angry as well, your neighbour have misuse and take it very granted for their service. I have no comment for tau service, one and only word to describe their service is very GOOD.You want to know how your neighbour treat them.You judge for your own that what i heard from Kelvin.(1)The flooring is prefectly done, and your so call neighbour can put their face stick onto the flooring and look scratches, (Who dun see shadow when you are walking under a light). that is shadow scratches. may be they are finding fault for further discount as to be done as compenstaion that Tau have compenstaion to them.The tiles is very well done and they make kelvin to polish the tiles, end up the tiles spoilt and compensation is pay to them.(2) your neighbour have told them to clean the window frame outside the window.(unreasonable request) still have hear alot from kel. but sad to continue. every contractor and ID film is just provide a good service for their living, i find no reason that ppl can take their service for granted.is no the matter of paying less or more. ever a dollar or a cent, Tau alway show their service and respondsible to all client, did your neighbour say to everyone that compensation is paid to them.

linguan if your is not from 220A BNC

ask your neighbour to ring them , they will respond to your neighbour. you take my word(as client assurance)

zzzzzz

Hi I am looking for ID. Do Tau have a website?

Guest IceCreamhouse
Hi IceCreamhouse,

I am not saying that they are no good.

Neither do not know what happen in details nor do i wish to know that.

I have never visited my neighbour's place personally. Just heard alot of arguments.

From my personal view, you seem to be defendsive over them.

It is for the rest of the forumers to judge if they want to use them.

Take a look at their workmanship and decide.

That's all i want to say.

Hi lingguan..

ya i agree with your point Neither do not know what happen in details nor do i wish to know that.....just heard alot of arguments, argurment from ? didnt have to say much. complaint will never reflect there own word on themselves. haha i and hubbs is not defendsive.... we are just speaking the true and the trust that Tau ID given and the word may support by all my fren that i refer to tau.

cheer

do u have any sample quotes from them? would like to know if they are competitive in pricing... cos my budget is quite small...

do they have email?

my and my gf looking to do reno for our 4room flat in simei and now sourcing for ID/contractor...

hihi.... aves..

you may email them at: tau_idesign@yahoo.com.sg

attn to uncle winson.

Guest careBnet

do they have email?

hello Aves..

just went to tau last nite for qoutation.The price is very reasonable and price still can be negotiable.

comform comform .... tau is under HDB lincense.