Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Just called Tau Interior at their registered office but no answer, call routed to their fax machine instead.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm very very impress with Kelvin's service....

My 1st meet up with him- Very nice and friendly person... patient as well cos i was 1/2hr late (got lost among the blocks :furious:) and when I finally got there, he was still all smiley.... Listened to me patiently for 2 hrs and promise to email me the quote by today...

And guess what! I meet several IDs before him, all promising to give me by quotes by this and this date...

only kelvin kept to his promise... I meet him last friday and as promised, I got my quote today! :dancingqueen::good::good::good::good: .... No doubt there's 1 or 2 missing items (Even I can't remember all the things I need to do) but at least I have an idea what's the cost like.... Meeting him this weekend again...

Will keep you all updated! :yamseng:

Guest emmalogy
yo yo...

Have PM you with a few picture of my fren house done by Tau ID. it might not very clear becos is taken by handphone. ha ha using 2.0 mega pixel. . so understand la , just to share with you all.

ice day.....

:jawdrop:

yo yo emm..

i have PM you and aves a few pict of my fren place that done by tau ID. let me noe again if you didnt recieved it. if sugar got send you any pict ,if possible to PM me of pict , would like to see other ppl house done by Tau ID. :dribble:

ice

very nice & classy place ur fren have. looks like a condo showflat. im very impress....

Thank U beri much for sharing the pics!!! :good:

Edited by emmalogy

very nice & classy place ur fren have. looks like a condo showflat. im very impress....

how come i dun have pmmmmmmm!?

can someone pm me the pics?

Hi IceCreamhouse!

Pls pm me the photos as well :D

Thanks!

Guest IceCreamhouse
how come i dun have pmmmmmmm!?

can someone pm me the pics?

Yo yo aves..

how come you didnt recieved??? sorry , just bought new CPU.... lazy to inside image again. C "emm" can forward you. You check it out with him/her.

dont be dissapointed :bangwall:

Ice

Guest myra

Harlow

I have just received the quote from Tau interior and I was like WOW!!!!!!

their price r very reasonable and everything looks ok to me. all was stated in, no hidden costing kind.

:yamseng:

Harlow

I have just received the quote from Tau interior and I was like WOW!!!!!!

their price r very reasonable and everything looks ok to me. all was stated in, no hidden costing kind.

Went to meet Kelvin again today and went thru the quotation... Compared to another ID whose company no doubt is giving a lot of freebies... Kelvin actually advise me the pros and cons of doing certain things which other IDs all tell me can do... he can actually earn more from me if he had go ahead with those things but he chose to be honest and advise against them... I have now narrowed to him and another ID so hopefully he can work within my budget (cos that's wat DH is concern about)...

Guest careBnet

Hellow.... everyone

To day is our off day and also our renovation day.Uncle Winson will start doing our house today.For pass few day was very busy buying light and other etc ba lan ba lan with uncle winson. comment on service is very very GOOD :good: we couple is very happy with no regret signing up with uncle winson.will update you all .. haha.....

got to go................................to .........................see...................bangzzz ..... bangzzzz.... hacking day.... byzzzzzzz(cant wait to reach there) first time renovation orr

carebinet couple :drunk:

thank everyone for shareing on TAu id :dancingqueen:

Tau Interior (& other id firms) which are mentioned with favourable comments are immensely popular & swarmed with projects & calls. I am given Sunday for my appointment to see Kelvin at his office in Tampines. By Sunday, I would have signed with another id firm. So I suggested that he give me a call once his schedule frees up and I will travel to his office.

Guest careBnet

hello everyone.......

today is hacking day for my house as mention earlier. when i reach my house ,uncle winson is there supervising his worker and all existing kitchen cabinet is down. very fast. then we went to ikea to do some shopping and lunch.when we went to our house again ard 6 pm.they have stop work.. Wow .. expected hacking sure be in the mess but surprisely the material is very neatly place and equiptment as well. :good:

happy with their work

hello everyone.......

today is hacking day for my house as mention earlier. when i reach my house ,uncle winson is there supervising his worker and all existing kitchen cabinet is down. very fast. then we went to ikea to do some shopping and lunch.when we went to our house again ard 6 pm.they have stop work.. Wow .. expected hacking sure be in the mess but surprisely the material is very neatly place and equiptment as well. :good:

happy with their work

Hi careBnet!

Looking forward to see your pix! :dancingqueen:

Guest sarahkoh
Tau Interior (& other id firms) which are mentioned with favourable comments are immensely popular & swarmed with projects & calls. I am given Sunday for my appointment to see Kelvin at his office in Tampines. By Sunday, I would have signed with another id firm. So I suggested that he give me a call once his schedule frees up and I will travel to his office.

patience is gold in doin up ur home. would anyone dare to engage a ID who would reply promptly. it jus means that he has nothing else to do. IN THIS BOOMING TIME! --> NOthing to do means NO business = BEWARE.....

Give kelvin a chance n u will see why they are so recommended here

Try not to be hast in making a decision. 1 wrong move may mean a lifetime of regret

No offence. jus givin my 2 cents :sport-smiley-004:

Guest careBnet
Hi careBnet!

Looking forward to see your pix! :dancingqueen:

Helo cyn

actually for my house is very simple reno, b cos we are young couple.Uncle winson is so nice to do our house as we are very budget and also applying for loan.just reno some basic thing like flooring, kitchen cabinet and two toilets.So how to send you pict.We went some ID film , they just dun bother to attend us after i mention about minor reno.some of the ID take more than 3 week for the quote and some even dont send at all. after all , one of my fren tell me check this forum. very thankful to ice and every one here to have information for tau

thank everyone, my pro have solved