Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Helo cyn

actually for my house is very simple reno, b cos we are young couple.Uncle winson is so nice to do our house as we are very budget and also applying for loan.just reno some basic thing like flooring, kitchen cabinet and two toilets.So how to send you pict.We went some ID film , they just dun bother to attend us after i mention about minor reno.some of the ID take more than 3 week for the quote and some even dont send at all. after all , one of my fren tell me check this forum. very thankful to ice and every one here to have information for tau

thank everyone, my pro have solved

hehe still can post pics of floors tiles and cabinets ma.... anyway where's ur place. maybe ask kelvin to bring me up to see. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Helo cyn

actually for my house is very simple reno, b cos we are young couple.Uncle winson is so nice to do our house as we are very budget and also applying for loan.just reno some basic thing like flooring, kitchen cabinet and two toilets.So how to send you pict.We went some ID film , they just dun bother to attend us after i mention about minor reno.some of the ID take more than 3 week for the quote and some even dont send at all. after all , one of my fren tell me check this forum. very thankful to ice and every one here to have information for tau

Hi caerBnet!

I agree that they are very efficient... and they put in an effort to do the quotation even knpowing that we are going to a few... Some IDs I went to a month ago only came with back with the quotation this week... Which reno loan did you take?

hehe still can post pics of floors tiles and cabinets ma.... anyway where's ur place. maybe ask kelvin to bring me up to see. :P

Hi aves!

u firm up with kelvin oreadi???

Hi caerBnet!

I agree that they are very efficient... and they put in an effort to do the quotation even knpowing that we are going to a few... Some IDs I went to a month ago only came with back with the quotation this week... Which reno loan did you take?

Hi aves!

u firm up with kelvin oreadi???

nope haven confirm. he is still on the shortlist tho... just abit skeptical about the reviews cos up till now i see no pictures... :P get what i mean? i dun mean to be rude or what but its almost 30k investment and im not going to trust everyone i speak to...

he promised to bring me to go see his work at pasir ris when its complete... budden not much news up till now... maybe i should start contacting him?

Guest emmalogy
Harlow

I have just received the quote from Tau interior and I was like WOW!!!!!!

their price r very reasonable and everything looks ok to me. all was stated in, no hidden costing kind.

:yamseng:

When I called Tau interior some time back, I was referred to their ID gabriel n tau was definately not 1 of the cheapest quotes i got from the rest.

but hubby was really impress with their workmanship. After much discussion(even arguement at times) with him. In the end, we feel that its worth the little extra $$ comparing the quality of their designs & good customer service attitude that gabriel had. he did not have the 'pushy' kind of attitude after giving us the quotation.

the other IDs that we went was not as friendly. They had diff design ideas from us n kept on inisting on their design ideas. they kept on using hard selling attitude which we did not feel comfortable with. 1 ID we approached from a fren's recommendation even had the 'put on airs attitude'

Now we feel assured that our home is in tau interior hands

after considering for so long, we have decided to let gabriel from tau interior to do up our lovenest.

nope haven confirm. he is still on the shortlist tho... just abit skeptical about the reviews cos up till now i see no pictures... :P get what i mean? i dun mean to be rude or what but its almost 30k investment and im not going to trust everyone i speak to...

he promised to bring me to go see his work at pasir ris when its complete... budden not much news up till now... maybe i should start contacting him?

When I meet up with him on Sat, he brought me to see his work at Pasir Ris.. Workmanship not bad and his workers are still there at 5pm... Dunno is it rushing the project or not... Have you spoken to him abt your quotation?? Last Sat meet up was suggested by him cos he wanted to address my concern personally... Maybe you can just sms him... He told me now kinda busy cos rushing to finish before the 7th mth..

Would appreciate if any forumers whose hse was renovated or under renovation by Tau Interior could post some pics up for us to view.. Thanks!

Edited by Cyn

Guest sugarmeg
patience is gold in doin up ur home. would anyone dare to engage a ID who would reply promptly. it jus means that he has nothing else to do. IN THIS BOOMING TIME! --> NOthing to do means NO business = BEWARE.....

Give kelvin a chance n u will see why they are so recommended here

Try not to be hast in making a decision. 1 wrong move may mean a lifetime of regret

No offence. jus givin my 2 cents :sport-smiley-004:

Mi second to tat....

when u read articles in the news on how innocent home owners get played out by their contractors or IDs then u will see y Tau int business is so popular. all their biz is by word of mouth only n they never did any advertising or exhibited in any fair.

I only started to pay kelvin when my electrical r done. moreover, i offered to pay him instead of him asking from me. Very kind of him :thumbs up:

Must engage a contract which is HDB licensed ?

Yes, if u r in living a hdb

Edited by sugarmeg

Guest IceCreamhouse
patience is gold in doin up ur home. would anyone dare to engage a ID who would reply promptly. it jus means that he has nothing else to do. IN THIS BOOMING TIME! --> NOthing to do means NO business = BEWARE.....

Give kelvin a chance n u will see why they are so recommended here

Try not to be hast in making a decision. 1 wrong move may mean a lifetime of regret

No offence. jus givin my 2 cents :sport-smiley-004:

ya

i agreed with sarah. since you have decided which ID film to sign with in this sunday why you still want to waste tau id time. i dont think you are option for better choice. Pls loh, every one is just working for a living.pls lo DSA.

ice :deal:

ID who would reply promptly. it jus means that he has nothing else to do. IN THIS BOOMING TIME! --> NOthing to do means NO business = BEWARE..... pls take note DSA :paint: and dun be a ALEX. heehee

Helo cyn

hahaha

dun mention .

care.

just to share. :dancingqueen:

ice

sorry to reply you so late, my new CPU giving a lot pro.

Edited by IceCreamhouse

First of all, re-read my previous post in this thread. If you still misunderstand, you need to go back to kindergarten & brush up your English writing & comprehension skills. Your posts obviously points to the sad sad fact your English language ability need drastic brushing up.

Second, it is not your place nor right to tell another flat owner looking to screen Tau Interior. You do not have exclusive right to Tau Interior nor are you the shareholder nor management of Tau Interior. So use whatever cerebral matter you have or the lack of it in your cranial cavity & watch your words.

Guest IceCreamhouse
First of all, re-read my previous post in this thread. If you still misunderstand, you need to go back to kindergarten & brush up your English writing & comprehension skills. Your posts obviously points to the sad sad fact your English language ability need drastic brushing up.

Second, it is not your place nor right to tell another flat owner looking to screen Tau Interior. You do not have exclusive right to Tau Interior nor are you the shareholder nor management of Tau Interior. So use whatever cerebral matter you have or the lack of it in your cranial cavity & watch your words.

ha ha alex...

Anyway, who cares? Having good or poor English is not the issue over here. The fact is don't be such an "Alex". Haha. Too bad, it's just having forum over here. Why do i need to bother about my grammar and anything? Relax, bro! Get a life out there! The main point of this forum is purely to share the good information for others. Furthermore, it is for me to share my great experience of this ID firm! It's all because i strongly feel that it is rather hard to engage a reliable and responsible ID firm these days. Thus, I feel the need and urge to share my great experience with everyone out there! But perhaps, the main purpose of this forum in your situation is just purely to make life difficult out there for any ID firm who is making a living out of it.

And another thing to take note of is you do not have to reply my post over here. This is just part of the sharing. And yes, that's the whole point of the forum. I guess you don't get it so i don't see a point of you participating over here. =)

Icehubby

Guest IceCreamhouse

[/quote

WOW! I don't really think that English writing & comprehension skills are taught in kindergarten. You must a brilliant kid back there. If i'm not wrong, it is only taught in secondary school, together with sumary skills. That's not the whole point over here. Just that all these highlighted one particular point about you. Over here, whatever that my hubby and i said is based one real experience and revelvant information. However, for your case, like your kindergarten example alone isn't very valid over here in the very first place. First of ALL, no kindergarten kid learns that particular skill mentioned by you over here. I doubt so. 'Cos i've checked the syllabus in MOE website! So please, before you say anything, please think again! And also, please do not downgrade anyone in this forum to such an extent of a kindergarten level. Sometimes, it is important to remain humble.

And! To highlight you second point, i do agree that i'm not the shareholder or whatsoever u called it in your supreme English. BUT! All the friends that i recommended to TAU INterior gives 2 thumb up for them. So as a loyal customer, rather than becoming their shareholder, i do have the right and the pride to share my information here.

ice hubbs

Guest careBnet

please don t personal attack. in forum is to share RENOVATION information and idea.If DSA is here to concern on ppl education pls go to any education channel. we couple is very happy with this forum, as we find a very good ID film here. tau id have done a very good job even we got no time to go have a look.thank ice ,cyn, sarah ,emm and etc .if you carry on personal attack here ,no ppl will like you and not even feel thankfully. for my very concern i agree with sarah and ice plus her hubbs. Tau ID film is very busy But they still attend to my house for the reno at $8k plus only. such popular ID attend to my 8k , wow some ID we approach , their react is "HUH" 8K wat you all want to do with your 8k. all kind of comment. But after ice and everyone here given we couple a confident to approach Tau ID , :good: hey listen DSA , they are busy ,very busy, but they show their professionalism and ability to us. no pro with 8k, we just play around with the price and do even is necessary, invite we couple to have a sit and discuss. when iwedropby their showroom without any appt but uncle winson still with other customer,so we have to wait a while about half hour.but is ok for us.the worth of waiting.sorry to say education tropic is not suitable and pls don t say about ppl education if to downgrade or up grade.you are no body to say or comment this.

thank you

Hey, can anyone pm me Gab or Kelvin's no, please?

Thank you very much!

sure you may have it

Edited by careBnet

Guest careBnet
hi, any1 can pm me pics of their flat done up by Tau?

thks!

yo yo daniel.

make appt with them and go for the real thing. cool bro

you want me to pm their contract...

care.. :bow: