Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dracula

Sliding Door Company?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi TYM,

How is the quality of Closet Design Wardrobes?

Thanks.

:dribble:

Feel that the quality and finishing is better than Alumix/Ximula and price wise cheaper than Cupboards (that was in mid-2007). If you go down to their showroom in Balestier Rd, the Closet Design staff will also demonstrate the quality of their products by burning their wooden planks and kicking the wardrobe doors (pretty hard). Marketing gimmicks mayb but pretty convincing. Installation was pretty professional and so far no complains abt the wardrobe. :dribble:

I would say we got quite a good deal ($3000 for 11.5ft) and that was just before the GST increment in jul 07. Also Closet Design is now a GST registered co so they will be charging GST (our package was not charged GST).

Feel that the quality and finishing is better than Alumix/Ximula and price wise cheaper than Cupboards (that was in mid-2007). If you go down to their showroom in Balestier Rd, the Closet Design staff will also demonstrate the quality of their products by burning their wooden planks and kicking the wardrobe doors (pretty hard). Marketing gimmicks mayb but pretty convincing. Installation was pretty professional and so far no complains abt the wardrobe. :)

I would say we got quite a good deal ($3000 for 11.5ft) and that was just before the GST increment in jul 07. Also Closet Design is now a GST registered co so they will be charging GST (our package was not charged GST).

oh ok.... then i will probably be getting from them. I have gotten their quote for a 16ft Wardrobe with unlimited shelvings & hangings for $4000 (inclusive of 4 pc sliding door as seen in the picture above). Ho Bee quoted me $3200 for 16ft (without sliding doors). So i guess Closet Design isn't too expensive after all. The only set back is they are GST registered. :dribble:

So still thinking about it.

Anyone got any comments of feedbacks?

hehe :dribble:

wanna provide feedback about closet design. the office people there are quite nice, but my consultant - Josh, is terrible. if you wanna sign their packages, please dont sign with him. he arrives late for appointments, needs you to chase after him for the drawings and he doesnt brief his internal staff about my installatioon date. in end oct, i told him i need to install and move in by end nov and his colleague called me in mid nov and tell me the installation can only be done in mid dec?! they said he did not inform them or put in any order at all. that is after i had sent him emails and smses and face to face told him that i need the closet in by end nov due to my wedding.

horrible man. didnt even bother to call me back and now i have to liaise directly with his office colleagues. :(

remember, even if you use them, never sign the package with Josh!

and i am typing this now, waiting for the installation people who are already late for 1.5 hours. lovely.