Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big_daddy

Pulling Cables Throught False/feature Walls

Found it to be struggle to run cables through my false wall for my TV and equipment.

Is there any tips or tools to ease this process? I need to pull thru some HDMI cables, my tv has been mounted and can't imagine the nightmare of going thru the process again. !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Found it to be struggle to run cables through my false wall for my TV and equipment.

Is there any tips or tools to ease this process? I need to pull thru some HDMI cables, my tv has been mounted and can't imagine the nightmare of going thru the process again. !!

make use of existing wire that is being ran to pull thru new cable/wire. Use masking tape to secure both ends of the cable/wire. Abit of pull and push shld work.

Not easy, so good luck.

make use of existing wire that is being ran to pull thru new cable/wire. Use masking tape to secure both ends of the cable/wire. Abit of pull and push shld work.

Not easy, so good luck.

Thanks... but if existing cables very short how? wait pull already existing cables also come out den die liao

Thanks... but if existing cables very short how? wait pull already existing cables also come out den die liao

How about tie a string on one end of the cable and use the string to pull through the hole... hope this help.

i think it's difficult if your TV is currently mount to the wall as the hole which the wire goes through would most probably be right behind the TV. Guess you need to bring down the TV first. Alternatively, my electrician uses those white cable casing and guided the wires through but that is still with the TV being brought down first

i guess u haf to use a dummy (rope or string) to pull in first, then use that for the other cables.