Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeddie

My Babies' New Home In West Coast!

You're paying your ID to do the work & even any rectification. So it ultimately is her responsibility to make sure her paid project goes smoothly too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

some pics taken couple of days back..

tv console

IMG_2227.jpg

living room

IMG_2237.jpg

kitchen

IMG_2238.jpg

mbr toilet

IMG_2236.jpg

fri will be the handover, but will still have some minor touch up here and there....

everything white white wan..

can see the that gap between hood and cabinet very wide leh :jawdrop: if shift the hood up then the side support also look a bit weird :dunno: ..i guess she got the measurements wrong intially liao..

hi jeddie,

i like your toilet sink leh....very nice!!!

hey, that gap is very big and obvious leh....must get her to do something abt it.....cos obviously her mistake!

haha..looks weird, rite?

anyway, bo bian, have to shift the hood up, then find a way to deal with the side support...

she say she meant to leave 3" ventilation space for the hood...

jessie

have to buy the toilet sink and support coz of the pipe ....expensive..but lucky it turns out nice....

my toilet bowls are SIMS brand...cheap...:P

nice nice....all will turn out great after the cleaning up...

i love your toilet sink.....very stylo leh...

they will be doing the solid surface today....hope it turns out nice...choose a light grey color with spray-painted white glass wall backing...

bad news....my ID called to say that my dining area ceiling/wall - water leakage...

just called town council...the TO will pop by to take alook tomorow morning....

sianz...

angel..

really hope its minor...and they can rectify it soonest...u know lah, hdb..sure very slow one...must push and push...

angel..

really hope its minor...and they can rectify it soonest...u know lah, hdb..sure very slow one...must push and push...

oh no....my water leakage at the kitchen wall still not rectified either....after we have moved in for 3 weeks...

wat my hubby did was to call them and follow up by email so that we have a black and white and they can't deny.......

oh no....my water leakage at the kitchen wall still not rectified either....after we have moved in for 3 weeks...

wat my hubby did was to call them and follow up by email so that we have a black and white and they can't deny.......

seems like water leakage/seepage is a common problem....

solid surface up - dun like it..bad choice....haha

IMG_2253.jpg

common toilet

IMG_2254.jpg

Sink

IMG_2250.jpg

water seepage @ dining area

IMG_2259.jpg

water seepage @ common toilet

IMG_2257.jpg

Your toilet & kitchen have that look of cement screed with the tiles in that colour. Heh. Water leakage is a serious problem. It could be the upstairs unit that is causing it unless you stay on the top floor.

Jeddie,

Dun have such high standard leh...your solid top looks okay....after you clean up the kitchen doors, it will turns out fabulous...

Which floor do you stay? sianz hor...with the water leakage problem....

Your toilet & kitchen have that look of cement screed with the tiles in that colour. Heh. Water leakage is a serious problem. It could be the upstairs unit that is causing it unless you stay on the top floor.

ya..actually wanted to do cement screed..but my id says if the dogs pee, it might seepp into the cement, and leave a smell, so she wont recommend...the tiles are the best matched liao..

Jeddie,

Dun have such high standard leh...your solid top looks okay....after you clean up the kitchen doors, it will turns out fabulous...

Which floor do you stay? sianz hor...with the water leakage problem....

staying on the 11th floor nia....top flr is 25th....will call the hdb officer later inthe afternoon..