Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
evisu

Evisu's Ea @ Compassvale St

$1599 including all the chairs? If so then its quite reasonable. I've been looking ard at dining sets and most of the nice ones are about $2000 or more! The bulk of the cost are with the chairs and since this set has so many chairs then $1599 is a steal. Where is this place?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone hav recommendation for curtains?? Need to do some roller blinds, day&night curtains & bamboo blinds..

I'm so in luv with tis dinning table especially the bench..isit too costly for 1599

wOW :notti::dancingqueen:

Seriously nice table :jawdrop:

Considering the bench style seating on one side and the asthetics of the table itself, me a tight budget idea kinda guy thinks its an okay price actually.

Would fit into the Bali" theme perfectly I would think.

:notti:

$1599 including all the chairs? If so then its quite reasonable. I've been looking ard at dining sets and most of the nice ones are about $2000 or more! The bulk of the cost are with the chairs and since this set has so many chairs then $1599 is a steal. Where is this place?

I saw this @ picket & rail @ woodlands...u can see the advert in their website http://www.picketandrail.com/

keke, btw, its 1588 now...

wOW :unsure::D

Seriously nice table :(

Considering the bench style seating on one side and the asthetics of the table itself, me a tight budget idea kinda guy thinks its an okay price actually.

Would fit into the Bali" theme perfectly I would think.

:jawdrop:

I oso tin it will fit into the theme but considering only 2 people staying in the hse, the table seems abit big but i luv the bench so muchie...

I saw this @ picket & rail @ woodlands...u can see the advert in their website http://www.picketandrail.com/

keke, btw, its 1588 now...

I oso tin it will fit into the theme but considering only 2 people staying in the hse, the table seems abit big but i luv the bench so muchie...

Perhaps you could just buy the bench? Maybe you can place it in your balcony? at the foyer? just outside the study room? on one side of your living? :D

Perhaps you could just buy the bench? Maybe you can place it in your balcony? at the foyer? just outside the study room? on one side of your living? :unsure:

i've aldy gotten a daybed to put @ study.. keke, i guess i will laze on the daybed to read my notes..

i will KIV tis dinning set cos i saw that barang barang also carry similar smaller dinning set..

or mabbie, i wana drive in JB to see if ther's any good grabs...

are u in the unit above me?

:P

Erh.. which floor r u? keke, i tin my neighbour dwnstr is renovating as well..

Bomb Shelter Store rack

Isit reasonable to pay $290 for the L-shaped store rack for white PVC plywood? (244 X 137 cm)

or should i go ikea to DIY? Anyone have contacts to share?

thankssssss ;)

Bomb Shelter Store rack

Isit reasonable to pay $290 for the L-shaped store rack for white PVC plywood? (244 X 137 cm)

thankssssss ;)

seems like a good price. hope it is laminate then should be worth it.

remember to have outlet behind the rack for those foul air to escape.

Try this place they are the experts for HDB store racks.

They do it full time.

They should be lower they quote 188 for the whole normal L rack so yours hould cost only a little more than that I think.

Plus 5 years warranty.

Saw the advert in the paper yesterday.

Hope it helps !!

Bomb Shelter Store rack

thankssssss ;)

there's a solid pinewood rack at ikea that suits this purpose

maybe you want to check it out before you make a decision?