Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranger79

Our New Home To Be

Thinking to change my L-shape sofa to 3+2 because seems like L-shape is not very practical if we have more guest.. but 3+2 will eat up more space.... I personally like L shape...

Our ID said the ceiling fans that we booked 52" are too big for the rooms, but I found the 44" a bit too small, what is the "appropriate" size for ceiling fan to be used in the room?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm, i think the size is another thing but whether it serves its purpose of providing some comfort well then good. If your ID thinks its too big for the room, got to consider the movement of the blades in the room okay or not & whether it can be balanced properly is another thing.

My family home got a small ceiling fan but it packs a power punch in airing the place more than enough for the living room. Its one of those remote controlled fan.

Thinking to change my L-shape sofa to 3+2 because seems like L-shape is not very practical if we have more guest.. but 3+2 will eat up more space.... I personally like L shape...

Our ID said the ceiling fans that we booked 52" are too big for the rooms, but I found the 44" a bit too small, what is the "appropriate" size for ceiling fan to be used in the room?

mine finished laying parquet for a few days liao. waiting for painting to start.:) hm...i try to learn how to post photos k, not sure how to do it..:)

Hmm, i think the size is another thing but whether it serves its purpose of providing some comfort well then good. If your ID thinks its too big for the room, got to consider the movement of the blades in the room okay or not & whether it can be balanced properly is another thing.

My family home got a small ceiling fan but it packs a power punch in airing the place more than enough for the living room. Its one of those remote controlled fan.

is it KDK?

Hi ranger79!

Saw that you bought the System 4 Mitsubitshi Starmex from All Best... How much did you pay for it?

ur place...

All the best for your reno :yamseng:

Hi ranger79!

Saw that you bought the System 4 Mitsubitshi Starmex from All Best... How much did you pay for it?

ur place...

All the best for your reno :yamseng:

It's $3636 from IMM AllBest.

Just got our 3D drawings...

Foyer

foyertif.jpg

Living Room

livingtif.jpg

Kitchen

KITCHENTIF.jpg

Master Bedroom

mainbedroomtif.jpg

Hi Ranger79

The 3D plan really looks much much better than the current design.

Probably it will be a total makeover!

By the way, who is your ID?

Edited by storbeck80

Hi Ranger79

The 3D plan really looks much much better than the current design.

Probably it will be a total makeover!

By the way, who is your ID?

Thanks... it is almost a total makeover, but we keep the flooring as it is in good condition and also not the over budget by too much (already over by 100%)... However, still not very satisfied with the colour, wanted something more exciting

Our ID is Thomas from A&D

Thinking of getting a rug for my living room and bedroom, any recommendation of where to get?

hi ranger, just a suggestion, don't get a rug until you finish all the renovation, because by then you will know the exact feel of the place and will know what type/colour/design of rug you need.

hi ranger, just a suggestion, don't get a rug until you finish all the renovation, because by then you will know the exact feel of the place and will know what type/colour/design of rug you need.

thanks for the advice. The flooring of our master bedroom is homo tiles instead of the timber one shown in the 3D drawing... which is not as cosy... so thinking to make it "cosier"....

well, will wait till everything is done then shop for one

Hello, sorry for late reply. Dun think its KDK brand. It's one of those short metal blades with decorative styles adorning it, no lights attached le. Think it is alpha brand, not sure though

is it KDK?
Edited by BunBun

Finally the renovation starts today.

We got the consensus from the seller to release the keys to us 2 weeks before the 2nd appointment.

Here's how the house looks like while hacking is in progress. The photo's are a bit dim as we took them at night.

Notice the dining table? The seller said he still wants the table and supposed to have settled it by last weekend. Thomas told us he will dismantle the glass and move it to one of the rooms. Hopefully the seller can find a buyer for the table soon.

Living room

Living.jpg

Dining room

Dining.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen.jpg

Edited by ranger79